Status
Not open for further replies.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Yep, I have a Darwin, and many other VV mods (still building my own VV's as a hobby)......use them all with no complaints......all vape great.....

BUT - Hands down the Darwin is the ultimate, the best, the most user friendly, the most efficient,......my number 1 PV......

We all have our own preference, mine is the Darwin, with all others coming in second place.....

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I think that's absolutely ridiculous, the Darwin and Provari are a fabulous choice, to be able to set it and forget it and not have a drop in power is a great PV, other tubes and PV's are worthless as the power cells ( Batts) Drop in voltage your vape goes downhill but not with VV you have the same vape time and time again, I'll stick with VV all day long

Yeah, that's what I love about my $100.00 Buzz. No drop in voltage whatsoever. Same hit 'till it stops.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I like the Vari... i have 2: both for my favorite atty (901's); 1 for my regular juices and sampling, 1 for fruits.... and i'd like a Buzz Pro for hitting carto's (including DC's)...

I need to sell off some of my ukes... although the market's down, these are for my obsession hobbies... like vaping.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
The MAIN advantage of regulation ( any type , linear , boosted , bucked ) is the consistent voltage or HIT ! as we all know ( VV users ) the voltage drop from just a battery sucks IMO regulators eliminate this problem .,

We are seeing the development and transition of these devices very quickly ( trust me I know LOL ! ) and they are getting more refined over time , just think what we will see in a year from now ??? who knows , with the current technology available this small industry is advancing very fast , we are embracing and using some of the state of the art devices and technology that is available in the electronics industry .

Very cool IMO !

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
The MAIN advantage of regulation ( any type , linear , boosted , bucked ) is the consistent voltage or HIT ! as we all know ( VV users ) the voltage drop from just a battery sucks IMO regulators eliminate this problem .,

We are seeing the development and transition of these devices very quickly ( trust me I know LOL ! ) and they are getting more refined over time , just think what we will see in a year from now ??? who knows , with the current technology available this small industry is advancing very fast , we are embracing and using some of the state of the art devices and technology that is available in the electronics industry .

Very cool IMO !

You're sort of making my point. If I have a regulated VV and I'm vaping at 5.5V or less, the regulator is going to maintain that 5.5V as long as the batteries supply it. Well actually they have to supply a little more depending on the efficiency of the regulator but, that doesn't change what I was saying. If I have 2 3.7V batteries in series that aren't able to supply a total of 5.5V, the batteries are discharged.

SwampCollege

Verified Member
May 10, 2011
Ithaca, NY
Wow, thanks for your input. I'm sure the darwin/vari are well worth every penny of their price tag. Since I need a full kit with batts and a charger I'll probably try to stay on cheaper($) side of things for now. I'd have no problem with the madvapes vv but it's out of stock, and I love shan's vids so that would be cool but alas, also out of stock. I guess I'll keep checking for those and hunt the classifieds while I'm at it.

Thanks again all you punkrockers. and everyone else as well.

SwampCollege

Verified Member
May 10, 2011
Ithaca, NY
UPDATE:

yeah that was fast. so i put in a request at madvapes to be notified when it was back in stock and contacted vapecore for the same reason. well, literally 2 min later I get a phone call from shan letting me know when they will be back up to order. That was so cool. so now i'm off to madvapes but only for batts/charger. Kinda excited. scratch that. VERY excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread