Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
When I start losing flavor in a tank I usually attribute it to not enough juice being in the carto. So I do a couple dry pulls to get more juice from the tank to the carto. Or it is because my taste buds are too used to that flavor and I have to switch to another one for a while.

As far as how long they last...I'd get 30-45ml of Peacemaker through mine (60ml with a cleaning after 30ml) before the carto was just dead. That is best case scenario and had several die before that for various reasons.

The signs I always looked for in regards to a dead carto was burn taste every so often, constant leaking or an insanely tight draw.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I've had some tank cartos last for a long time, over a week is good, but sometimes just a couple days. I am using only one juice now and it's heavy on the cinnamon, so i think that's a factor. I usually have the problem of them becoming too saturated and when I can't blow them out a bit, into the circular file it goes!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
The plastic and metal? I've had mine for over a year now. I did have to throw one end cap away. That's because I let it soak too long and it not only grew mildew on it but the metallic paint started chipping off. I haven't had any o-rings break, but I'm very careful with them. Make sure they're lubricated, not pinched, etc.

bev135

Sep 14, 2011
Colorado
I have thrown away and replaced two tanks. Both after having used them for several months. My problem was the o-rings. When I pulled the carto down to refill, it left a smear of black stuff on the carto and tasted rubbery. I never washed the tanks -- just kept refilling.

I figured that was just normal for the o-rings to wear out after awhile. Does that sound right to others?

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
A Tank lasting only a week? I am talking about a refillable 3.5 Tank, not a carto. At 12 something each they best last longer then a week!
:)

Oh sorry MK, i was thinking of the carto! Have had all my tanks (6) still with me, no problems yet! A couple are at least a year old ;)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks everyone! When I started vaping a 901 4 1/2 years ago you bought batting to replace the filler inside the tips..so I should have figured it out on my own! I am just going thru my normal learning curve with a new type of e-device (new to me , old to the rest of you) Thanks for the reponces and the help. That's what makes V4L forum the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread