• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[question] Kayfun 3.1 Ehpro clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Hi guys,

I've recently got a kayfun and so far loving it, one thing though, i poured in at least 3mls of liquid in there and i can see the liquid from the clear portion but then a couple of minutes later the level drops to below it (covered)

I opened it up and poured out the liquid, and only a small amount comes out, what's happening here?, i won't believe this thing can gobble up liquid that fast, any kayfun users here care to share some input?

Fellow noob when it comes to these things, I've never used a kayfun before.

TIA!

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi guys,

I've recently got a kayfun and so far loving it, one thing though, i poured in at least 3mls of liquid in there and i can see the liquid from the clear portion but then a couple of minutes later the level drops to below it (covered)

I opened it up and poured out the liquid, and only a small amount comes out, what's happening here?, i won't believe this thing can gobble up liquid that fast, any kayfun users here care to share some input?

Fellow noob when it comes to these things, I've never used a kayfun before.

TIA!

i do own a KF 3.1 clone, but never experienced this before. was your wick already saturated before filling it up? did you experience any leakages?

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
i do own a KF 3.1 clone, but never experienced this before. was your wick already saturated before filling it up? did you experience any leakages?
It was saturated, a couple of videos I've seen says to fill it a certain way (cover air holes, turn upside down etc).

Definitely no leakages, but then again the liquid has to go somewhere right?, oh also i opened the chamber right at the bottom of it and noticed quite a bit of juice there.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
It was saturated, a couple of videos I've seen says to fill it a certain way (cover air holes, turn upside down etc).

Definitely no leakages, but then again the liquid has to go somewhere right?, oh also i opened the chamber right at the bottom of it and noticed quite a bit of juice there.
Ive had juice collected in that chamber before. but never to the point where i see a drastic change in liquid levels. :/ sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread