• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

question on buying form fastech website

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeKro13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
West Covina, CA
+1 for Angelcigs. Limited selection but, fast ship. Just got a SS Nemesis and kayfun Lite in 5 days (ordered on wed 5-14 got on mon 5-19) not bad for free ship.
*edit : Plus, they are cheap!:D Less than $40 for the pair. I don't know if it's still good but there was a coupon code "10%off"

I will definatly check them out.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
FT is well known and established with a huge inventory of products from toothbrushes to TV"s..Angel C is not established and basilcally has no inventory...I would buy from Ebay before I would Angel C who also happens to be doing business in a dirty manner using the names of another well known Chinese company representative..so its just shows the character of this new unknown Angel C company..

NeKro13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
West Covina, CA
I got my stuff from fasttech. Came after than i expected after reading some of your guy's post. But i think i have a problem. The kind mod I bought. When I attach a RDA it some sit flush with the mod. It leave a gap that is pretty noticeable. Can someone help me because I've been playing around with it and I can't seem to lower that little post that touched the RDA:confused:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I got my stuff from fasttech. Came after than i expected after reading some of your guy's post. But i think i have a problem. The kind mod I bought. When I attach a RDA it some sit flush with the mod. It leave a gap that is pretty noticeable. Can someone help me because I've been playing around with it and I can't seem to lower that little post that touched the RDA:confused:

A link to which one you order would help, im assuming you meant King mod not 'kind' mod. If it is a king, pretty sure all the models on the FT have a double adjustable pin so you should be able to make anything sit flush.

The middle adjustable pin is for battery rattle, the inner (slightly larger) adjustable part is for atty height/510 length adjustment.

NeKro13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
West Covina, CA
I figured it out after going back on fast tech and reading some comments. Just need a wrench to losing it and screw it down to lower the pin. A little set back but loving the king clone and the clone RDA i got from fast tech. For the price I could not be happier, small price to pay for a little wait.

NeKro13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
West Covina, CA
Thank you all for your input and personal experience with buying from fast tech. I am really enjoying my king mod and trident clone. The omega not so much because the cap isn't sitting flush with the bottom. I think i may just need to replace the o-ring to solve the problem. You can pouch the top cap down but it will down back up a little if you can picture what I'm saying. everything i ordered came to me and no missing parts. I will most deft shop with them again with the prices they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread