Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
First I have to confess that I've never tried Ecopure juice :)oops:) and need some guidance. What flavor would you recommend to someone who would like an introduction to your line? I don't really need an exact description, just a sense of a flavor. I'm tired of heavy, sweet, oily, artificial "food" flavorings and I'm looking for lighter, more straightforward, purer offerings. I would like to find an uncluttered, simple, everyday vape. I like subtle menthols (without tobacco), green teas, herbs and delicate spices (like cinnamon, ginger, bergamot) in low nic. I have a feeling that Ecopure might be for me...

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
(From a happy customer, not The Ladies...)

I really like ECOpure Rich and I think it might suit your fancy. That said, I'm not sure I can describe it any more accurately than the little blurb on the Cignot site, and I can completely understand why the two reviewers there can't quite agree whether they taste tobacco in it or not. I sometimes cut mine with a bit of a tobacco flavor to give it a little more edge. But I find it (the 30mg version) a really soothing, clean tasting, vape alone. Given that it mixes well with other flavors, you couldn't go too wrong in buying a trial bottle. Because I haven't yet arrived at the perfect all-day tobacco flavored vape for me, if tomorrow it became necessary for me to lay in a liter supply of something I think it would be ECOpure Rich, even though it's pricier than some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread