Question that is really bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A professional cook never uses a recipe from somebody else.

I think you mean "professional chef" and I can assure you they DO. Most chefs are not head chefs, and have to EXACTLY follow the directions of the head chef.

Also a good head chef will try "other recipes" in comparison to his own, to get ideas or to improve them.

Sorry. I worked in the high end restaurant business in Georgetown MD. I just can't let this slide.

Anna

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Does ANYONE know the difference from www.ejuices.com and www.eliquid.com? Besides that one is located in Irvine CA and the other in Las Vegas NV? They appear to be the EXACT same website, the are out of stock of the exact same items, they have the exact same deals, contests, forums, everything is the exact same except for the name and the location. I haven’t ordered from either because I don’t know if ones a dummy account or what. Does anyone have the answer to this?? It’s been bugging me for years! Lol

They are both owned by this company. There is a list of their websites at the link below
eCig Distributors: eLiquid Simplified | Official Corporate Homepage

Retail Solution
eJuices.com is our most popular and highly visible online retail store, delivering 1,400+ brands and over 50,000 product variations to the consumer. We have developed eJuices.com to provide the widest, well-rounded variations of products while providing the high quality customer service that you expect with most large online stores. We offer free domestic shipping, a lucrative rewards and points program, and competitive discounts on thousands of products online.

Retail Solution
eliquid.com is our original premiere online retail store catering to the eliquid market. It has a wide range of products from over 1,400 brands, delivering premium eliquid products throughout the United States and the world. We offer free domestic shipping, competitive discounts, and a lucrative rewards program for our customers. We also leverage some of the latest technology in the ecommerce industry, allowing us to bring the best possible user experience each time you visit us online.

Wholesale Solution
eJuices.co is our online wholesale store which caters solely to the vaping industry, providing over 50,000 product variations through our distribution channel that contains over 1,400 brand relationships. eJuices.co is one of the highest rated and most trusted and respected distribution channels in the industry. We continue to increase our brand relationships daily, while continuing to help our existing brands increase their brand recognition and sales. If you want to build your own vaping business, eJuices.co is the place to start.

Distribution Solution
eLiquid.co is our original online distribution store catering to our wholesale distribution customers within the vaping industry. It has continued to be our premier website for custom tailored distribution accounts. As our relationships with brands continues to grow, so does our need for specialized pricing for our customers. eLiquid.co is the source to meet those needs.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I’ve been getting ribocalls claiming to be from Xcell (the local electricity company) claiming I owe them money..
    It was a complete and total scam.
    My electric company has a warning on their website cautioning their customers about the same thing. I haven't got any calls though, maybe yet..

marianna

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    @stols001
    Okay Anna, sorry for my stupid kind of English. My husband has all kind of degrees, so that he is allowed to work in hotels, café's and restaurants, but now we are both retired, and lots of things can be changed in the meanwhile.
    And we live in the Netherlands, that's a bit different than Arizona, I guess.

Now I have to go downstairs, cause my hubby is ready with cooking our meals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread