Question that is really bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Hogan

Sep 18, 2018
Renton WA
Does ANYONE know the difference from www.ejuices.com and www.eliquid.com? Besides that one is located in Irvine CA and the other in Las Vegas NV? They appear to be the EXACT same website, the are out of stock of the exact same items, they have the exact same deals, contests, forums, everything is the exact same except for the name and the location. I haven’t ordered from either because I don’t know if ones a dummy account or what. Does anyone have the answer to this?? It’s been bugging me for years! Lol

Attachments

• ED9E5214-84BF-44DF-9A8B-CC3DFBBFBFB5.png
    ED9E5214-84BF-44DF-9A8B-CC3DFBBFBFB5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 65FFD081-C74C-43F2-9E10-A054410936D3.png
    65FFD081-C74C-43F2-9E10-A054410936D3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Oh I didn’t know you couldn’t post URLs. It’s just one site called EJUICES and one site called eliquid.
Lol. Hard to know. If they’ve got phone numbers you could call and ask though.

It’s a fair question in this day and age. I’ve been getting ribocalls claiming to be from Xcell (the local electricity company) claiming I owe them money. My accounts with them are somewhat complex so I called the company for clarification:
It was a complete and total scam. They were not from xcell at all and I didn’t owe them any money. It was a pure embezzlement scheme run from outside the country. They had perfectly copied the xcell phone tree though. If you didn’t pay attention to which number was actually calling you it was impossible to tell the difference.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Does ANYONE know the difference from www.ejuices.com and www.eliquid.com? Besides that one is located in Irvine CA and the other in Las Vegas NV? They appear to be the EXACT same website, the are out of stock of the exact same items, they have the exact same deals, contests, forums, everything is the exact same except for the name and the location. I haven’t ordered from either because I don’t know if ones a dummy account or what. Does anyone have the answer to this?? It’s been bugging me for years! Lol
Both companies are owned by:
About Us... Who We Are | eCig Distributors: eLiquid Simplified

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
@Ashley Hogan,
My advise would be to make your own e-liquids, by buying big bottles PG and/or VG, or a PG/VG mix, and a few DX-flavors from TFA (those are without diketones)
If you saved your empty glass bottles, use those for your own liquid.

Have fun! :)
I concur. DIY is vastly cheaper than store bought juice. It’s a bigger deal for DL vapers than MTL vapers because they use a lot more juice. There is a larger initial capital outlay, but you make it back quite quickly. The biggest issue I find is that I’m a lousy cook. Juice mixing is a lot like easy simplified cooking. But if you’re lacking in talent your juice will show it. My solution has been to go full on lazy, and I buy only flavors that can be used by themselves so there isn’t any flavor balancing involved. Plus it’s faster. I wouldn’t call my juice pro quality though.

Ashley Hogan

Sep 18, 2018
Renton WA
Same here! I ordered a E-Juice I couldn’t fine off some website, and it was a total scam. I woke up to find $200 out of my account. Ever since I’ve been wary

Lol. Hard to know. If they’ve got phone numbers you could call and ask though.

It’s a fair question in this day and age. I’ve been getting ribocalls claiming to be from Xcell (the local electricity company) claiming I owe them money. My accounts with them are somewhat complex so I called the company for clarification:
It was a complete and total scam. They were not from xcell at all and I didn’t owe them any money. It was a pure embezzlement scheme run from outside the country. They had perfectly copied the xcell phone tree though. If you didn’t pay attention to which number was actually calling you it was impossible to tell the difference.

Ashley Hogan

Sep 18, 2018
Renton WA
I concur. DIY is vastly cheaper than store bought juice. It’s a bigger deal for DL vapers than MTL vapers because they use a lot more juice. There is a larger initial capital outlay, but you make it back quite quickly. The biggest issue I find is that I’m a lousy cook. Juice mixing is a lot like easy simplified cooking. But if you’re lacking in talent your juice will show it. My solution has been to go full on lazy, and I buy only flavors that can be used by themselves so there isn’t any flavor balancing involved. Plus it’s faster. I wouldn’t call my juice pro quality though.

I tried the DIY juice but off a website that will create it for you. I found out that I’m not a very good mixologist. Lol I should try making it from scratch. I’m just scared I’ll give myself nicotine poisoning or something know my luck.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I tried the DIY juice but off a website that will create it for you. I found out that I’m not a very good mixologist. Lol I should try making it from scratch. I’m just scared I’ll give myself nicotine poisoning or something know my luck.
Getting nicotine poisoning mixing vape juice is hard. The stuff washes off with water and even 100mg/ml which is the most concentrated stuff that can be easily gotten is only something like 10% nicotine. The more dilute the nicotine is the slower it absorbs so you got plenty of time to wash it off.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
To add my two cents to the above post which i concur with, you just need a good recipe..

It's like cooking, a good recipe does a world of good! Not everyone can create a recipe, but anyone can follow one!

Look at people like ID10-T in the world of Google (ATF) awesome mixer who shares recipes.

Just something to get you started if you ever get brave. :)

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was freaked out in the beginning, so I got lower than 100 mg/ml, I started with 48 mg/ml.

It was kind of six of one half a dozen of the other honestly, because I needed more "nic juice."

I am clumsy, I get 100 mg/ml nic on my hands fairly frequently but it's not a big deal, honestly. I actually DON'T wear gloves on purpose so I know if I have some on me I can just wash my hands. Instead of wiping it everywhere.

So mainly like, I also use a baking pan to catch any spills and just leave it there until I'm done, wash any bottles as needed, and then wash the pan. I use gloves at that point.

Once you figure out your "usual" flavor percentage you can make nicotine base If you want, I make mine 20 mg/ml because I know I'm usually adding more or less 10% flavorings to the mix, and frankly if I need a smidge more flavor (or less) it's not even really going to be that noticeable to me. Etc.

You can do it. You have to work REALLY hard to get nic sick.

Nicotine POISONING is NOT what the antis even cite when they say that ecigs will kill you, because it's so ludicrous, honestly.

You aren't going to buy pure nic, because THAT STUFF will kill you, potential but anything at 100 mg/ml probably wouldn't. Heck if you accidentally made yourself a 60 mg/ml mix by accident you would NOTICE it and etc. But, you wouldn't die. Some people actually TARGET that strength.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
^^^

I made some 50mg salts the other day for my son, (he's age 34 - I'm old) and even though I haven't used nicotine in over a year now, 100mg/ml still did nothing when I got some on my hands. Just washed it right off, no issues. I also got some 50mg on my fingers when I was filling my husband's pod mod this morning, again just washed right off..

Accidents happen, just wash immediately following an accident..

Using gloves is also a plus while mixing. I've decided to start when I'm mixing for others since I no longer use nicotine and imagine I don't have the tolerance I used to. But even so I've not had any issues yet.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm old, some years ago I gave up on flavours and decided on 50/50 16 strength as my "Go to."

I bought the first lot from a UK Supplier who was good and whom I stick with. In Spain, again I use a supplier I know.

You know guys there is a lot to be said for simple solutions and cutting to the chase.... really. really there is.

BRW... I haven't been convinced by the latest lot of spamverts offering "NETFLUX" (sic) for virtually free if I just give them all my personal details bank accounts numbers etc

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Same here! I ordered a E-Juice I couldn’t fine off some website, and it was a total scam. I woke up to find $200 out of my account. Ever since I’ve been wary
That’s straight up embezzlement. Me I’ve talked to both the police and the xcell energy people tracking these guys down. I didn’t lose any money at least, though I easily could have. The police are stymied because the perpetrators aren’t just out of their jurisdiction, they’re outside the US. The internet is neat and all but I’m a bit sick of this garbage.

marianna

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
Netherlands
I buy only flavors that can be used by themselves so there isn’t any flavor balancing involved.Plus it’s faster.

Most of time I also use only one flavor per glass bottle (f.e. Rocky Road Ice Cream). Then I shake the bottles very well and put the filled glass bottles a few seconds in the micro wave at about 800W.
Then shake them again...Ready to taste.. And if the taste could be better, then I pour in a few drops of rum or cognac or whisky.
It's far faster than waiting for the postman. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread