Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Paypal won't accept e-cigarette anything. Alot of people had their paypal accounts froze because of it. There is a thread on it somewhere. That guy caig patterson who sells the IT just got his account froze. You can try the classifieds section. I have bought liquid there with paypal but don't put anything in paypal about e-cigs when you do.

Last edited:

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Paypal won't accept e-cigarette anything. Alot of people had their paypal accounts froze because of it. There is a thread on it somewhere. That guy caig patterson who sells the IT just got his account froze. You can try the classifieds section. I have bought liquid there with paypal but don't put anything in paypal about e-cigs when you do.

Yup. I read about that too.:nah:

newbie1970

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Ohio
You can ask the suppliers if you can make an arrangement to pay through paypal but DON'T mention ecigs or eliquid on there. I made this arrangement with Jay from Halo, and he allowed me to do this, but it was only for a one time arrangement. You can e-mail him and ask, he replies to e-mails fast. If he says yes, just order more, so as not to run out, at least, until you get your CC. That's what I did.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Still waiting for my new CC from my bank so i cant pay with CC right now.

Which suppliers accept paypal as a payment method?

Looking for good juice but also cheap, must take paypal, down to my last 10 ml bottle :\

www.absolutelyecigs.com accepts paypal and also most chinese suppliers. I can definitely vouch for the high quality juice they sell. This supplier is very underated on the forums but one try and you're gonna love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread