Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Hello, I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to go with a different setup than what I already have for my new interest in dripping or stay with my ego c and adapt it? I like my ego c cause of the simplicity of just filling it and taking it with me on the go, but I do spend a lot of time in front of my PC and at home. What would you seasoned veterans out there suggest? I am looking for a warmer more flavorful vaping experience.

Thank you!

Oban

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
South Carolina
I think your eGo-c has a standard 510 connection(?) so I would recommend a 1.8-2 ohm 510 atty, get a few of them. I personally use these on my eGo's and my Silver Bullet 510 LR 1.8ohm Atomizer (black) | Atomizers | iVAPE , they last a good amount of time and are very reasonably priced.

Edit: don't forget to get a drip tip!

Last edited:

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
I think your eGo-c has a standard 510 connection(?) so I would recommend a 1.8-2 ohm 510 atty, get a few of them. I personally use these on my eGo's and my Silver Bullet 510 LR 1.8ohm Atomizer (black) | Atomizers | iVAPE , they last a good amount of time and are very reasonably priced.

Yes, it has a standard connection. I checked the link that you provided, but they are out of stock currently. I am assuming that I will have to get a new cone (?), and purchase a drip tip. Or do I just insert the drip tip directly into that atty's cone?

Thanks!

and thanks for the bump ctourtelot

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Ok, have you had any problems with leakage from that atty?

On a side note, I'm having problems going totally analog free...I'm not exactly sure what it is I think I'm missing? I have been using either 18 or 24mg nic, and I've tried a few different tobacco flavored juices. Problem is the tobacco juices that I have tried taste and smell like a fresh pack of cigs, and not like the burning cig itself. I do miss the "warmth" of the analog, so that is what I was trying to accomplish by going with dripping. I also miss the TH of an analog, and I know I can use PG to accomplish this but PG makes my chest hurt and I get to where I cannot breathe (must be an allergic reaction?). So I had to switch to 100% VG. Since doing so I can breathe just fine.

Thanks again for the help!

Oban

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
South Carolina
You will probably have some issues with leakage from your atty, I just keep a paper towel handy to dry up any leakage around the connection. Dripping gives me the best experience as far as warmth and volume of vapor, by far.

As to liquids that have the taste of a burning analog, I have yet to find such an animal (and no longer desire it). But i do find that both/either AVE Boba's Bounty and/or Gorilla Juice to provide great tobacco flavor, albeit with a few other flavors mixed in. Both are VG juices btw.

Oban

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
South Carolina
I love the disclosure on that stuff dude :unsure:

This is our number 4 best seller:

From customer reviews and emails: "I love this, this is the closest thing to a real cigarette I have found",

and ........ "...this tastes like bacon", "...I hate this flavor", "...This tastes like an old sock" , "..tastes like a dirty ashtray"

We are repeating this: PLEASE order a 5ml size before ordering larger size.

WARNING : THIS TASTE is NOT for everyone. If you are looking for an E-Liquid that simulates the taste and after-taste of a burning cigarette, please order our 5ml size to try before you order a larger size. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS on E-LIQUID. We repeat : TRY THIS in 5ml before you buy a larger size.

Taste is relative eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread