questions and confusion about DiY before i get started....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
that's a great idea.
think i'm gonna pick up a variety when i order again. can't hurt to try right!!

Nope, can't hurt to try. Just be aware that many minty type flavorings are potent, (ex. spearmint and peppermint definitely are), so you'll only need a tiny bit to go a long way. :thumbs:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@Ladiekali,

For mints, I would also mention that they can vary quite a bit. To me, Inawera (INW) Mint, and and Natural Mint, are both good recreations, of a fresh mint leaf... not the more candy-like mint you might expect to find in gums, or breath mints. Other concentrates can be more candy-like. The concentrate name does not always help clarify.:confused:

I would suggest reading actual buyer/user comments on line, before ordering, so you have a good idea of what you are getting. I like Bull City Flavors, ecigexpress, and Nicotine River for reading those reviews. They carry large varied product lines; and allow customer comments. You can purchase wherever you like; but check out the comments first. Those reviews can also provide some insight to what percentages others are liking them at as well.:)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i really want to say thanks to all of you for helping me out.

I literally just mixed up 50 bottles of 20 ml juice.
i mixed each flavor at 10, 15 and 20% as stand alone flavors.
well, spearmint i mixed at .5, 1 and 2%

So i taste tested the juices i made 6 days ago.
I'm totally impressed. my only issue is i learned that 6 nic is too much.
I mixed everything at 20% flavor and 6 nic. so some flavors are really strong.

i was able to hit another sale from ecig express and got more flavors, nic and Vg!

any way i'm really excited. and i really appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread