Questions? Ask GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gijills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Tville FL
No my wife is getting leg cramps on 60/40 juice and I need something that is high in VG

The GP eliquid in 12mg should be about 10% PG or a bit less.
The VG should be around 85%

If you think why it is so thin for being so high VG, it is because we mainly use VG and we keep it thinned to have PG consistency.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Quick question: Why is the draw so hard to do on the 306 atty? I just received and started using the 306 dripping atty (have been using 510 LRs that work fine but read somewhere that the 306 is better so thought I'd try it) BUT it's like sucking through a straw that has something stuck in it, or a milkshake that's just too thick to be using a straw lol :blink: Never had a problem from any other kind of attys. Never experienced this hard draw thing before :( LOL... what's the remedy, if there is one?

P.S. Loving the new little purple and blue ego batts and baby blue carrying case :p BTW ...fast shipping again as usual, ordered Cyber Monday and received today, Cyber Wednesday!:D Awesome!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Great to hear there was no long delays in shipping.

Just guessing here, but can back off the atomizer just a bit to see if more air comes thru?

If it does increase airflow great, if it stops making contact for power,
then you might have to do the toothpick trick to pull out the center contact (just a little bit)

the video on this page shows how to:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/good-prophets/81158-questions-ask-gp-32.html

Hope this helps, let me know if not.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
So before I watched the vid I decided to try all 5 of the 306 attys. ONE was just fine. Normal draw and not hard to "suck" at all. It appeared to be the same as the 510 LR atty's that I've been dripping with. The other four it's as if there's something blocking it up LOL. I couldn't even blow out the juice to try to dry it up before working with it.
Anyway, I watched the video and pulled the post a bit on the 4 that were hard to draw and it did had no effect. Still hard to draw. (How was that supposed to make the draw easier ? I can see pulling the post up a bit if not making battery contact, but they do make contact, just hard to draw, like I said, as if trying to suck through a straw with blockage.)
Thank god the ONE did work just fine as now at least I can compare it to the 510's I've been using and don't see what the hype was all about, that I read somewhere, that 306 atty's are supposed to deliver better flavor. To me, it's the exact same as the 510 LR . They're just designed differently. Using the same juice in both to do a comparison, I didn't detect any differences.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Shoot and email cash@goodprophets.com

We can take care of the other 4 with exchange or refund.

Sometimes if the contact is pushed in, it has to be tightened to black airflow.
I was just giving a tip that might have helped, as it has for many other atomizers
Sorry it didnt work...but glad to know one worked.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
  • Deleted by dirt2suck
  • Reason: Double Post

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
The e-liquid that i purchased during the e-liquid sale at the end of Nov. has a born on date of 11-2011 and 12-2011 and has a stale cardboard taste to it i am just curios as to why.

20121214_113010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread