The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Questions concering what's right for the Silver Bullet.

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by hstl_, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hstl_

hstl_ Full Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Denver
    Due to my urgency in wanting to be extremely precise on this information I wanted to post this thread here for the Veterans. I aim to buy some Atomizers and maybe some Cartomizers tomorrow for my Silver Bullet. I received the silver bullet two Mondays ago and blew my atomizers in two days. Honestly I am positive I blew them because I wasn't properly using them or using the right ones. So here is what I need to know. Proper LR and HR atomizers and the specific ohms on each. I'd like these to be fairly cost efficient as well so I can buy a few of each so I am more prepared for failure. I would also like to know what Dual Coil carts would work for the SB for both high and low voltage (3.7, 6v). Also I wouldn't mind a good recommendation (outside of MadVapes and Ikenvape) that I could purchase them from, US vendors only please.

Thanks fellas :2cool:

2. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    the resistance of the coil you use is pretty much up to what you like, but of course you wouldn't want to run a 1.5ohm atomizer at much more than 4.5v or it may fry. with voltage x voltage / ohms = wattage, i prefer watts around 9, but you may like cooler or warmer. when running at 3.7v, i will use a 1.5ohm coil. at 6v, my coil is 3.5 ohms.

on the dual coils, i typically run a 1.5 or 2 ohm dual coil carto at 5.5 to 6v without issue, but they perform well at 3.7v as well (comes down to personal preference). higher volts on these means shorter battery life and faster juice consumption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.