Questions concering what's right for the Silver Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hstl_

Sep 4, 2011
Denver
theofficialgeeks.com
Due to my urgency in wanting to be extremely precise on this information I wanted to post this thread here for the Veterans. I aim to buy some Atomizers and maybe some Cartomizers tomorrow for my Silver Bullet. I received the silver bullet two Mondays ago and blew my atomizers in two days. Honestly I am positive I blew them because I wasn't properly using them or using the right ones. So here is what I need to know. Proper LR and HR atomizers and the specific ohms on each. I'd like these to be fairly cost efficient as well so I can buy a few of each so I am more prepared for failure. I would also like to know what Dual Coil carts would work for the SB for both high and low voltage (3.7, 6v). Also I wouldn't mind a good recommendation (outside of madvapes and Ikenvape) that I could purchase them from, US vendors only please.

Thanks fellas :2cool:

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
the resistance of the coil you use is pretty much up to what you like, but of course you wouldn't want to run a 1.5ohm atomizer at much more than 4.5v or it may fry. with voltage x voltage / ohms = wattage, i prefer watts around 9, but you may like cooler or warmer. when running at 3.7v, i will use a 1.5ohm coil. at 6v, my coil is 3.5 ohms.

on the dual coils, i typically run a 1.5 or 2 ohm dual coil carto at 5.5 to 6v without issue, but they perform well at 3.7v as well (comes down to personal preference). higher volts on these means shorter battery life and faster juice consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread