Questions on mini and cartos???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
Just put my first carto (2 ohm boge) on my reo mini. Read long thread about it and filled with 20 to 25 drops. Now the Questions. When do you squonk? When you squonk where does juice go, to the white filler material or the atty? When you squonk does it fill from bottom up or top down? If you squonk do you still need to top off the carto? I squonk until I see a little juice in the cup, is this okay? How long to expect from carto? I don't like vaping 1 flavor all day, do you just take off carto and cap it and put another one on with a different flavor? If you prefill 3 or 4 cartos would capping them off and putting them in plastic baggy be a good idea? Any other ideas or suggestions would certainly be welcome, advice I get here is always on target. Thanks.

Buddafucco

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Bradenton, FL
You shouldn't have any juice in the cup. When I use a carto the first few wet hits really taste good, after that it still tastes good... just not as good. I may take a couple of those hits and then I do a blind squonk. If I'm preoccupied I'll just vape without squonking for a while but I never let them go dry. Some of the juice has to be used before you squonk again. You can see the top of the filling stays wet when it is full. Yes use a different carto for different juices. They don't really leak to much but you can put the condoms back on if it makes you feel better about it. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
For some reason I am flooding the hell out of it, I guess I'm afraid of carto getting dry.

You need to do the blind squonk .....

without firing ... draw air as light as you can .... squonk the bottle as light as you can ....
AS SOON as you feel resistance in the airflow caused by the juice let up.

You next hit or two should be a little gurgle ...

If you ever get any juice in the cup the YES your are squonking way way too hard.

I do that every 8 hits or so and it works perfectly.

As far as not doing the same flavor all day ... well the REO isn't really the device for that.
Maybe keep some cartos and some eGo batts for switching out.

I do the same flavor all month in the REO :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
are reos goo dthey look friggin sweet i kinda want one kinda seems like alotta hassle tho would u suggest em im using ego setup now

Hi Robert Shohet! May I suggest you post your question as its own thread...you will get more direct answers that way. :) Let me know if you want me to do it for you.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
are reos goo dthey look friggin sweet i kinda want one kinda seems like alotta hassle tho would u suggest em im using ego setup now

Reos mods are many things. One thing they are NOT is a lot of hassle. :D

They compliment cartos very well. Just a little squeeze of the bottle and a slight draw on the carto at the same time and your carto is topped off and ready for blissful vaping.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
They definitely are not a lot of hassle. They have eliminated my need to have vape sessions. You guys remember first starting vaping and having to get out all of your supplies
and try to get a decent 'fix'?.. lol. I so don't miss that. I'm loving the boge LR carto on the mini. I just give my bottle a squonk and let it go. If it floods it always works itself back out. I don't put my mouth to it and draw lightly while squonking. I draw after I squonk it just to test the amount of gurgle or lack thereof if that makes sense. I did that the first time and got a mouth full of juice, bleck. I sqonked too hard and guess I drew too hard too.

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG

i have ego setup too and i got a reo mini recently and it works great without any hassle. Easy to use and lots of nice vape you will get for sure. i'm one satisfied reo user and there's many more out there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread