Quick Help: Vmod RBA Toppers? Killer RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Hoping for a quick answer because I'm trying to catch a promotion going on...

Thinking of getting some Vmods! Need a list of possible juice devices for it.

What Cartos work well with it and give a good vape?

What Rebuildable options does it have? I've heard about the A7 working, as well as the Reomizer. Both good options.

Would the Killer rba be a good option? That looks choice, really.

Just need a few suggestions on Cartos and other RBAs. Would really love any feedback on the killer.

Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Any stick type regular 510 atty or carto will work. As for rebuildables there are a few. The A7, Igo-L, Squid, Octopus, or any that are I believe 17mm in OD. The only drawback is having to use a 510/510 extension and o-rings to seal and keep the chassis in place. The RM2 won't work as it has like a 15mm dia base on it. It won't hold the chassis on. I don't think I have heard of anyone using the Killer on it. Don't know what the OD is on it, and then it would have to be drilled out to get liquid up into it. There is a thread here in the Liquid Feed APV forum on RDA's for the Vmod. Take a look through that thread. My Igo-L worked great on my XL until the 510 connector separated in it and shorted it and collapsed the hot spring in it. Its just luck of the draw on what will work and last...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread