Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
For "spartanstew" and All the Winners who have not received their prize . . .

Not as an excuse at all, but only as a possible reason . . . Although I have not talked with "JoeJokin" since before - nor after - the Contest was over . . . I know from "My" last conversation with "JoeJokin", that he has been quite busy for the past few months both at "Quick nic juice' and in his Family life. So, it is possible that "JoeJokin" missed some of the PM's that were sent to him, especially since the last time he was on ECF was "02-12-2015 01:57 PM" . . .

As such, I would strongly suggest trying to contact him via the information found on the "Quick nic juice" website "About Us": "For any questions or comments you can contact us at quicknicjuice@yahoo.com or (815) 315-8523"

If "JoeJokin"/"Quick nic Juice" has not gotten back to "You" - Contact "Me" via a PM and I will see what I can do to expedite the situation to have "Your" Prize shipped to "You" ASAP . . .

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alrighty Then - Given what has been happening, I email and called "Quick nic Juice" . . .

Okay - I just got off the phone with "Adele" who informed "Me" (and also gave permission for this to be disclosed here) that "JoeJokin" has been extremely preoccupied with his father who has been in the hospital for quite some time and had/or is now having "Open Heart By-pass Surgery" - besides trying to take care of "Quick nic Juice" Business and other personal Family matters . . .

Also - Since "JoeJokin" is the only person allowed to access the "Quick nic Juice" account on ECF - No One was able to see all the PMs that where sent to "Quick nic Juice" here on ECF since "JoeJokin" was last online . . .

So - I informed her of the situation and given this - "Adele" was very apologetic to one and all about "JoeJokin"/"Rich" not being in contact or sending out the prizes to those WON and not received them yet . . .

In addition, I was also asked to let everyone that has not gotten their prize know that their prize will be sent to them ASAP . . .

More Importantly, To THANK EVERYONE - for their patience and understanding, especially during this Family situation . . .

Well - That's the update and where everything stands right now . . . Just Sayin' . . .

chargin

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Boston
Thanks for the update Uncle.

Get well to Rich's father.

I made an order from QNJ this A.M. and it was shipped out this afternoon.

The other bottle was Frost Bite. It is a mint/menthol and is the best menthol blend I have ever tried!
I got some Frostbite with one of my choices also.
I liked it.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
First let me say thanks to everyone for your support & the support for my dad. You never really know how busy you really are until something like that happens and puts your life on pause, and puts some things into perspective. Spartinstew, I have figured out the problem with your package, and just emailed you about it. If there is anyone else that should of received a prize and didn't please contact us by email at quicknicjuice@yahoo.com or phone (815)315-8523 That is the best way to contact us right now, as I am staying about an hour away with dad and cant always get to a computer, but the guys at the shop are there from 10am to 8pm everyday but Sunday. They can answer emails or any phone questions anyone might have. Thanks again everyone for your support, this place has always been like a second family, its great to find a place like this in such a screwed up world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread