*Quick nic Juice Weekly Football Contest* With a chance to win every week! Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"WEEK SIXTEEN" - Final Pick List

mfc_football_ss.jpg

THE NFL TEAM: SCORE
(In Alphabetical Order)
"Who" - Score

Cincinnati Bengals: 42
Lynzy - 42
kritter - 44

Dallas Cowboys: 24
WillyZee - 42
"Uncle" - 50

Denver Broncos: 37
ShariR - 38
l_strider_l - 45
super dave - 47
SinisterRaccoon - 48
Ding - 52
OptimusPrimerib - 54

Detroit Lions: 20
aceswired - 42

Indianapolis Colts: 23
thehangdude - 45

Kansas City Chiefs: 07
Seethru_peril - 50

New Orleans Saints: 13
chargin - 45

Pittsburgh Steelers: 38
Drottwiler - 33

Saint Louis Rams: 23
Voltron - 41

San Diego Chargers: 26
whodat2112 - 44

San Francisco 49's: 34
barefootgirl - 42
djezewski- 45

Seattle Seahawks: 10
liblue1 - 40
tiggerrts - 42
HeavenNorHell - 45
MorningDawn73 - 48

SmileyTailgater01.gif

12.gif
vil-footus.gif
SmileyFootballTouchdown.gif

footus.gif

2013 "WEEK SIXTEEN" - FINAL PICK LIST CLOSED
anim_goodluck.gif
EVERYONE ! ! ! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Today, 12:00 PM

Denver Broncos
ShariR - 38

nonn.gif
"PUSHING YOUR LUCK"
nonn.gif

"My" Friend - Cutting that a Little TOO CLOSE Are "WE" - NOT NICE ! ! !
749778_bc8d3d0062.gif

Almost Missed It - Which would not have been a GOOD THING "Sweet Lady" . . .
350x700px-LL-749ec152_cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

"WE'RE GOOD
smiley-animated-thumbs.gif

BTW: This is not directed at any one individual, especially since there are a couple of people that do this . . .

Now - With that being said . . .

PLEASE NOTE: In the Future - Although Cut Off Time is 12 Noon, I would strongly suggest People DO NOT Start thinking that if they post at the last second that "You" will get on to the Final Pick List . . . NOPE - NA DA - NOT HAPPENING . . . Already takes "Me" quite sometime every week to check, and recheck, and then finally get these list just right before posting at "Close Off Time" . . . I AM Not Gonna Go Crazy Trying to Get A Bunch Of Last Minute Entries Posted Also . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
So sorry Uncle. Truly I thought I had put my entry in early in the week. I beg extenuating circumstances. Will not happen again. I was appalled when I realized I had not posted 3 minutes before the cutoff. Thank you for your generosity in allowing my entry. I did not intend to push the limits with this one. Again, truly sorry. I did not mean to cause you added aggravation or last minute scrambling.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Today, 12:23 PM

Krisrich
Broncos. - 55

NOPE - NA DA - NOT HAPPENING . . .
749778_bc8d3d0062.gif

"You" NEED to Double Check and Read the :rules:, including The Cut Off Time Again . . .

RULES: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-win-every-week-part-two-49.html#post11582769

Cut OFF Time Notice:

Please note:
As of 12:00 PM on SUNDAY 12/22 (NO LATER) this list will be updated and Closed . . . So please have all your picks posted by then.

Just Sayin' . . .
nonn.gif

EDIT:

Sorry uncle wont happen again .......woke up waaaay late...please lemme in as no games have started.....?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

"My" Apologies to "You" - Especially since I know how nice of a Guy "You" Are, but I can't . . . The :rules: are the :rules: and it without a doubt would be very unfair to the others who do follow the :rules: as I have asked . . . I hope Ya' understand . . . ;)

Oh and BTW: Pictures of Cats will surly NOT HELP "Your" Cause - since I'm allergic to all felines, particularly a few that are here (although "Naked Men" are Ok - just watch out and don't get put in the "Sin Bin" - Been there Done that for posting pictures of "Men" or worse "Banned" - ECF TOS Ya' Know) . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
So sorry Uncle. Truly I thought I had put my entry in early in the week. I beg extenuating circumstances. Will not happen again. I was appalled when I realized I had not posted 3 minutes before the cutoff. Thank you for your generosity in allowing my entry. I did not intend to push the limits with this one. Again, truly sorry. I did not mean to cause you added aggravation or last minute scrambling.

"YOU" - "SWEET LADY" - DO NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE AT ALL . . . :D

Like I said . . .

"WE'RE GOOD

AND - As for the other message - I really was not trying at all to "point-a-finger" or Call "You" Out . . . It was just an appropriate opportunity to let Everyone know - Again . . .

"WE'RE GOOD

Please and thank you mr. Moderator....

AND - "YOU" - That's "MR FLUFF" . . . ;)
< < < < < Look over there . . . :D

Honestly, I Am NOT AN "ECF MODERATOR" - in any way, shape, or form . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

All I am is a "Helper" for this Contest - as I mentioned in earlier post . . .

The "Pick List" I am doing is just for a matter of convenience for Us All & "JoeJokin" . . .
Especially to keep everyone updated and "We" all know Who WON . . .

Okay - Now I have gotta run . . .

Ironically, I have to go and facilitate My "Breavement Support Group" . . .
smiley-talk026.gif

Which should be a lot of "FUN" 3 days before Christmas - NOT ! ! ! :facepalm:

AND - I also have to get to the store to get the fixings for Lasagna, including making "Gravy" from scratch for Dinner at "My" Friends this Wednesday . . .
jlasagna.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WAIT

It's Christmas week and given that it is - I think I should let the other Contestants actually vote on this and whether or not "Your" pick should be entered for this week games since it was posted before any of the games started . . . I know :rules: are :rules:, but it is Now Up To EVERYONE Else . . .

Krisrich
Broncos. - 55

Okay - PEOPLE . . . Here the thing, if the majority of "You" will allow it and No ONE speaks up against "KrisRich" being included in the "Final Pick List" - Then I will put him in . . .

BTW: He is a "Nice" Guy and just got engaged too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Please Just "Like" this Post if it is Ok with "YOU" - No other comments are necessary . . .

Thanks ! ! !

Last edited:

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
GMO THE BRONCOS AINT GONNA PULL IT OFF THIS WEEK ANYHOW,CINCY HAS ALREADY PUT UP 42 POINTS.....SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE LYNZY AGAIN..MAYBE.BUT GMO, EXPECT AN ORDER FROM RICHIE AND KRISTIN YOUNG IN ABOUT 4 DAYS....PLACED TONIGHT THOUGH.AND SINCE THIS IS QUICK NICS FORUM AND QUICK NIC IS THE FIRST ONLINE STORE WE EVER ORDERED FROM, I THINK KRISTIN WILL NOT MIND PLACING AN ORDER WITH QUICK NIC AS WELL. ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN. LOVE YOU ALL. TILL NEXT WEEK. RICHIE.
esyha3y9.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Now - Before the WINNER of this Weeks Games is announced later tonight and the start of the next Week's Games . . .

It looks like it is going to be pretty busy for a number of people in the next couple of days . . . For - "Me" too - I'll be around tomorrow finishing up lose ends and then spending Christmas Day with 2 of "My" Best Friends . . . :D

So - Before Everyone gets so busy with Real Life and all that is happening in Your Personal Lives too . . .

No Matter What "You" Celebrate - I wanted to Wish YOU ALL Here . . .

christmas04.gif

EVERYONE

AND - A Joyest and Prosperous . . .

animated-happy-new-year-banner.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"WEEK SIXTEEN" WINNER

mfc_football_ss.jpg

Cincinnati Bengals: 42

"Lynzy" - 42

For The Second Week In A Row

AND - Picking the Team & Score Exactly . . .

"You" Won An Additional

30ml Bottles of Quick Nic juice - TOO ! ! !

graphics-congratulations-382319.gif

Now - Just send a PM to "Joejokin" with your selections of the 3 30ml Bottles of Quick Nic juice you want, including the "Nicotine Strength", "VG Blend"Mix and your personal information . . . AND - "Your" Prize will be sent to "YOU" . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread