Magic vapor loves football !!! Weekly football giveaway!!! Majicvapor.com..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rojogrande:

Why have you not responded to both my emails and this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...seriously-irritating-purchase-experience.html regarding the products you removed from my order; which I placed with you in good faith?

Do you plan on hiding and cheating the rest of these people, like you did me--and others--by using ECF as your personal advertising venue?

I have, to this point, remained civil about this issue, and have received communication from other ECF members to the effect that they were similarly shorted in their orders from Majic Vapor. I expect to deal with ethical individuals and firms in this industry, and you are not contributing to what I consider to be a positive image of Majic Vapor, as well as yourself, personally.

My question stands in the thread, linked-to above, and I expect at least the minimal consideration of a response.

Please have the self-respect to do so.

rojogrande

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 19, 2010
Georgia USA
www.majicvapor.com
Allan GH..

I am very sorry we have been on vacation and just getting back int he swing of things, I am sorry you do not think your order has been handled properly and we do not do business this way, and never have. We have many customers tell us we have served them very well which is our goal. Although we are human and make mistakes we always correct them and even try to make them worth your time when we do. Please inbox me your problem and I will see to it that is is fixed.. Again we are very sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread