Quick omega questions before I order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
If it takes an 18650 it will take 2 RCR123a's.

Chad said it is quite pocket friendly. More so than the BB which has the protruding (domed) button. It will not activate under it's own weight (if you stood it up on the atomizer the weight of the Omega would not activate the switch. So... I guess if it's just in your pocket it's not going to go off. If you sat down and the bend of your hip compressed it, it would go off. I would expect the Silver Bullet to be far and away the least chance of activating in your pocket.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
If it takes an 18650 it will take 2 RCR123a's.

Chad said it is quite pocket friendly. More so than the BB which has the protruding (domed) button. It will not activate under it's own weight (if you stood it up on the atomizer the weight of the Omega would not activate the switch. So... I guess if it's just in your pocket it's not going to go off. If you sat down and the bend of your hip compressed it, it would go off. I would expect the Silver Bullet to be far and away the least chance of activating in your pocket.
Another nicely answered question Quick :p

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Thanks a ton. We all know the guys at alt use em for 6v : D They legally just cant suggest something that may explode. but shhhh ill keep your secrets. wait... Regardless. im very excited for my intro into mods and 6v, anyone know what the average shipping time to CA is? I dieing of excitement! or maybe im dieing of the dental work I just got >.<

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Im so excited Its unbelievable. And to think I logged on to buy a silver bullet, and ended up with the newest premiere mod! Ill be sure to stick a testimonial up. For the time being maybe Ill cryogenic-ally freeze myself for 2 - 3 days :D

I am with you on that! This is gonna be a loooooong 2 to 3 days at this rate. :p

5th Element

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Eat your hearts out. Mine is over Kansas right now!

I had Rob put a GPS tracking chip in the bag with it. It's an exclusive service available to newsletter subscribers. You authorize the deposit on your CC and he credits it back when you send back the tracking device.

im vaping mine now ;P eat that lol

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Ok, I've got a question about the OMeGa...

510 attys tend to run hot, so what about possibly burning your thumb activating the switch?

Yikes, first off you shouldn't get them THAT hot. Look at your 510 atty with the cartridge/tip off. The atomizer coil does not sit all the way down there by the connector. It's almost half way up the tube. They just don't get all that hot down at the connector. Second is that you don't have to get near the atomizer to press the switch. You can press all the way out at the rim and it's the same action and pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread