Quick question about Ego kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Looking to add a chrome Ego with the new cone atty to my collection and your sale is unbeatable. The standard Ego kit doesn't mention whether it actually includes cone-shaped carts for the cone atty and there doesn't seem to be anyway to order them separately. Love the included drip tip but the new high capacity carts are a must! Does it include them? Also wanted to make sure the chrome is really chrome and not SS,since alot of vendors confuse the two.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I didn't want to wait and placed the order anyway. So hopefully it includes a few cone mega carts. I only need blanks since I mod my carts with blue foam anyway. Selling Ego kits with the cone attys, you should also sell the carts that go with them! I notice you do sell the carts as an option with a cone atty purchase, but none sold separately? Anyway, lookin forward to my order. I hear good things about you guys.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
Thank you it is a great sale price! The standard kit comes with 2 jumbo cone shaped attys,1 cone shaped Delrin drip tip, and 2 button protectors, the Deluxe has that plus 1 LR atty and 1 atty cover of course they both come with 2 650 batteries,and charger. You also have the option of trading up 1 battery for a 900mah. The carts come with the kits, if you buy just the atty you would have to buy carts with them if you wanted them. The reason is some people drip, some refill and reuse the empty carts. I have a chrome pcc and it is chrome not SS. If you want just the carts drop Jeffery an email and he has them. If you are looking for something he either has it or will find it for you, that's one of the reasons his customers keep coming back, he takes good care of us. I know you will enjoy your eGo kit as much as I enjoy mine,Joye has a great product and these are real Joyes with wordup branding on them. Sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner but I'm a 9-5er so I didn't see your post until I got home. Welcome to the Wordup family.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Perfect....thanks! Makes perfect sense and can't wait. I already own an Ego (TW Tornado) but always wanted a chrome one and I hear the cone atty and bigger cart make a huge difference in cart capacity/consistency. By the time, I would upgrade my current one with 2 cone attys/carts/driptip and so on, I was very close to the kit sale price and get a new color and 2 batts to boot. I mix my own fluid but would like to keep most my vaping hardware purchases in one place (3 vapers in house use alot of stuff!) and I am hoping this can be the start of something good.

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I didn't want to wait and placed the order anyway. So hopefully it includes a few cone mega carts. I only need blanks since I mod my carts with blue foam anyway. Selling Ego kits with the cone attys, you should also sell the carts that go with them! I notice you do sell the carts as an option with a cone atty purchase, but none sold separately? Anyway, lookin forward to my order. I hear good things about you guys.

Hello this is Jeffrey
Just stopped in while on break you get 5 jumbo cones with the standard kit with the super kit you get both
The color is that of Joye Chrome flat not polished / shiny Flat I guess you could say SS.
Well phone is ringing.
Any other question lisabsn can help you with what ever you need.
I will be back
Thank you very much for stopping by
Jeffrey

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
Yes to both. Laurin's juices are awesome, I buy only from a very select group of suppliers, Laurin is my top mixer. Her White Zin can not be topped for me, it is a do not miss flavor. I always try to keep some in my stash of juices, I ordered a new flavor from her yesterday so I'm excited to try it. With WU juices you never have to worry about it being hit or miss, you get the flavor you expect and vapor that you don't. PG and 50/50 produce big clouds of vapor too, and they smell as good as they taste. As for the flavoring it's kind of like KFC, the secret flavoring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread