Quickest flavour change for testing flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortmoe

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
I have been on kind of a shopping spree lately and now I have a bunch of liquids that I want to try out. What do ppl usually use for this? I mean just for trying out several flavours in one evening. Dripping has been suggested, so I bought a couple of 306 atties and tried... and it worked, but I couldn't really get rid of the flavours once I had used them so couldn't quickly change to another taste...

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
This was my attempt with a phoenix. There are slots at the bottom where I thought if I twisted the tank that it would pinch off the wick leaving the wick on the outside dry. I was hoping I could test, then pull a clean section of wick to test another. I think it could work if I had the means to make something that would truly pinch off the wick.

IMG_20120628_000108

Last edited:

acura tech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
florida
I had the same problem after I bought most the juices recommended on this forum. IMO atomizers do work good for testing new juices. Just make sure to blow'em out the best u can. The fllavors do carry over some especially menthol (dont use in your tester atty) but after a few drops of the new juice you'll know if its for you or not. Once you find out you like a juice, put it in a carto. After buying lots of gear i found that I realy like cartomizers, but they will run out of juice if u chain vape. Thats where tanks come into play, you can vape all day with no refills. Now back to the changing juice thing, I just buy a tank for every juice i like so i dont have to wory about it (The smoktech tanks are very good and inexpensive). Now when i go out i put like 6 tanks in my case and im good to go, if i get bored with a flavor i just change it out, no fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread