Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Know I haven't been around much. But I am doing well. Still vapin'.:p Hoping the same for all my fellow vapers! So many provided encouragement and kept me excited about vaping.:vapor: (Lol, like the new smiley's!)

Yaaaay for me! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Shoulda bought myself some flowers today!
Quit smoking 1 year ago. Nhaler has been my main supplier since the beginning. Awesome customer service! Plus Drew has my fav juice Drewbacco. I really vape nothing else anymore. I will be in real trouble anything ever happens to my drewbacco, lol! Pretty much only use my pink sparkle xhaler. It's all I need!

Probably the culprit for mia is hacking my droid, lol. Actually making a theme for it. Just for fun. :laugh:

Drew, I know you have a droid. C'mon over to droid forums and I'll help you hack that puppy! If you haven't already, lol. I'm LadyAngler over there.

Take Care All!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OMG ...I was just thinking about you and Lori this morning...I am in Shenzhen China and Youtube called me at 4 in the afternoon (in the USA) which is 4 am here...I was thinking about the Superclafragalistic Contest!!!! So glad to hear from you and congradulations....What an honor to be mentioned so graciously with such a TREMENDOUS accomplishment for you!!!! Congrats and dont be a stranger!!!
Drew

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Woot! I'm fast approaching my first year as well, still can't believe it's been that long already. Same as you, once I discovered NHaler, I've never ordered from anyone else. Just got my blueberry today (blasted Post Office took a week to get it her, grr) awesome flavor on it. I've gotten so spoiled with my Woody and all the juices to choose from. I buy a pack of carts every few months or so here in town, just to keep my supply fresh for refilling, and I swear it's a conspiracy. Those carts a lot of the time are half empty in the package (maybe to make people buy more often) and are usually really bland. I think I'll just get carts here instead, much as I like the owner of the shop in town, the quality from NHaler is just WAY above what I see in town here.

My only gripe with giving up analogs is the 15 lbs I gained. :p But not waking up hacking and wheezing, and being able to hike/bike for miles without feeling like I'm going to pass out is a fair trade I reckon. NO idea what I'll do for my 1 year mark, but those new G400's are real nice looking, might grab one for when I go camping and such. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread