Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Hello fellow, ECFers...

I have been not posting / responding on here for a while now, but I have not forgotten the importance of a great community like us.

One year ago today, I made the plunge to full-time vaping. I remember the day. I was about to leave for a weekend trip and smoked my last analogs with my coffee that morning. All I had with me for the weekend was an eGo-C twist, a couple of ProTanks, and some juice from MBV.

What a year it has been! :vapor:

In this past year, I have been able to overcome cravings for analogs by the support and knowledge from my fellow ECFers!

What have I learned in this year:
- where to get juices, make my own, rebuild a coil, clean an cartomizer, what batteries to get, where to find deals, how to be patient when vendors are out of stock (as usual), how much people LOVE Boba's Bounty (myself included), how to repair my Vamo V3, how nice ProVaris actually are, what good juices taste like, how a bad juice can ruin a day, how to be jealous of other folks' gear, how to not be jealous of other folks' gear, what the heck OHMs are, juice pairings are as fun as alcohol and food pairings, etc, etc, etc....

Here's a big shout out to the forum.

Over 7000 analogs avoided and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread