Quitting cigs for vaping = Increased libido? *NSFW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Ahem.. this is a bit delicate, but not a prank/troll thread.

Since I quit cigs in June, many aspects of my health have improved greatly, which I'm very thankful for.

However, along with these improvements, something else has found new heights, and that to an almost clownish degree: My libido :cool:

These days, I find myself staring at ladies' bodily attributes quite openly and for much too long than I myself am comfortable with. Plus, the spectrum of women's perceived attractiveness has increased as well. Now I find myself casually bemused by ladies whom I wouldn't have given a 2nd look in the past. And while most ladies react quite friendly to my... engaging presence, I'm a bit worried I might say or do something stupid, getting me into unnecessary trouble sooner than later :oops:

Has anyone else experienced something similar after quitting cigs?

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
I'm a bit worried I might say or do something stupid, getting me into unnecessary trouble sooner than later :oops:

Like, what kind of trouble? And what would be so bad about it. I don’t really understand your fear here? Are you not present when you do or say things?

And are you doing a nofap? I remember my first and I couldn’t think straight after a few weeks.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I can't contribute, because I was born during Scorpio ;-P

I can say that, recently maturing to 45, I'm proud of my performance (multiple times/day, often). Has vaping helped?

Well, to answer directly, you probably have a sense of accomplishment in giving up smokes. That equates to pride and confidence, which are both attractants to the opposite sex. This and not smelling like a nasty as., er, ashtray probably contribute to your perception of come hithers by the ladies. Spray a spritz of Aqua di Gio, and watch the panties drop!

Last edited:

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Like, what kind of trouble? And what would be so bad about it? I don’t really understand your fear here? Are you not present when you do or say things?
More like getting caught staring at someone's body parts... or accidentally saying something like "oooohyamyam what a gorgeous ...." out aloud.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I quit smoking in April this year, & I.have noticed an increase in my libido. I would say that overall, it's not a pronounced as what you report, @tailland.
I turned 38 last week & overall I feel my drive has been fairly healthy throughout my life, but during the days of my ...... addiction & smoking, my libido was virtually nonexistent. What people are saying about increased testosterone & circulation is completely true.
So yes, I definitely feel there's been a measurable improvement for me, just not quite at the same rate as you. :)

Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
To add a little humor, let me elaborate on the "clownish" element I mentioned in my 1st post:

Within the last month or so, I have subscribed to about a dozen lesbian couple youtube channels. Sleazy, eh? But now grab your seats - not for cheap fapperoni material, but because I genuinely enjoy the stuff they're doing :facepalm: I love watching them doing their yoga challenges, clothing switches, kissing challenges, and so on, finding myself cheering them on or 'miring their sexy looks :banana:

If that isn't silly, I don't know what is. I see myself turning into Leisure Suit Larry anytime soon :thumb:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
ojykNWO.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
More blood reaching your penis. .........e a lot (although I am going to assume you already are). Also join a dating service, don't sit around watching lesbians when you can obtain the real thing.

Also, your problems are with impulse control, not with your libido. Just think back to when you were a teenager and how you stayed out of trouble THEN (I am assuming you did).

Also, congratulations. I salute your new, heightened libido! You really need a girlfriend (not a wife, if you want to get laid.) Well that's unfair I guess. Just a member of the female species.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Jebbn

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
exactly. someone might feel offended. not that I genuinely cared, but you know.. could make me look bad.
Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess. :pervy:

Also, your problems are with impulse control, not with your libido.
Exactly this. It would be good for men to get to know their hormones as well.

I do recognize that part of getting more attracted to people I wouldn't normally feel attracted to.
That's where the tip '.........e before you date' comes from. If you still like a person after orgasm (the ejaculation one, not the full body tantric one) it most likely means you really like that person. Although if you're at the level of full-body orgasm impulse control is not an issue anymore and connecting to people will have become a much more conscious process altogether.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread