Not open for further replies.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Really appreciate this forum, thanks. Stopped smoking when out in Washington, a chum turned me onto a spinner. Didn't take the trip back for me to step it up. Picked up a Black Stingray and a kayfun Lite Plus, and am TRULY enjoying this new habit. I just can't call it a hobby.

So, thanks again!

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Now all you need to do is get a rebuildable tank/atty and learn to rebuild it yourself, and then when the FDA and Big Tobacco come together to outlaw it all, you won't have to give it up because you'll be dependent on no one in order to vape. You can even learn to make your own ejuice if you want (just learn here). Congratulations and happy vaping! (I just got a brass Stingray and I'm loving it!)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
May you live long and vape :)

For every day you make it past your statistically allocated life epxectancy as a former tobacco user, your presence alone is going to p*** off a ton of people in bugmint, BT BP, ANTZ :)

I think the FDA wants us all on Chemo, their gift to the Pharmo companies. And they're most likely taking payoffs from big tobacco to take the market away from our fine ecig vendors and give it all to big tobacco.

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
I had a friend try to turn me onto ego's years ago, but I never thought it be any good after having little success with the store bought v2's and carto's. I one day just decided to order a Telsa and a couple PT's. I got everything that Saturday along with my order from MBV. That Sunday morning I had my last cigarette and had no desire to go back. Four weeks later my only concern is finishing off this MBV juice so I can start using my new vendor of choice.

Knowing now how easy it was to give up analogs I wish I would have started years ago. I think of the money I wasted and health problems I could have avoided.

I congratulate anybody that makes that choice, but it is a choice that still takes willpower to succeed at. I only wish I could convert some of my friends, but I am working at it.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf and the new addiction. It is so much fun and I think the best part are all the wonderful people you will meet through ecf. Have fun with it. :)

old_geezer

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Lansing, MI USA
I smoked for 40 years. Pretty much 1 1/2 - 2 packs a day of Marlboro Reds or blues. I quit about 7 weeks ago. My wife loves it. No more ashtrays, ashes on the floor. She cleaned my car interior. My kids say it smells great. Non-Smokers come down to my man cave now and think I'm burning incense instead of gagging at cig stink. I don't cough anymore in the morning. I don't sound like broken bagpipes when I'm sleeping. And we aren't even talking the $$$$ savings. I was at probably $300 a month. I started out and blew $300 on Madvapes, Ebay, and Fasttech. Now I'm down to $50 or so a month and that includes stuff I give away to others trying to get them off smoke. I love it! I work on the 3rd floor and can now run up the stairs 2 at a time and not be winded. And I'm 54yo and my lungs still have a lot of cleaning up to do. :)

- Joe

Reactions: JohnTheVapist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread