Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just call it Yellow Dye #5
;)

LMAO - naming a liquid is getting harder and harder - so many small companies in the cottage industry taking up all the possible variations... we always check to make sure someone else hasn't got it.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Since I have never seen Zombieland - I was just informed that there is a Zombieland Twinkie connection - I had no idea - risking your life for a twinkie is entertaining!~

A shorter name could be zwinkie or z-winkie and still attain the same honorable results lol...you gotta see the movie its entertaining for sure :D

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
LMAO - I vote yes.

hey Bud thanks for pointing me to the white label for some v1 cure...sheesh ive been missin it and cant wait to get it and vape some o that goodness...lol.also hows come we haven't ever got to a 2nd run on some super BSP...I been missing me some BSP,i don't think their is any left to snatch up of the original batches.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
hey Bud thanks for pointing me to the white label for some v1 cure...sheesh ive been missin it and cant wait to get it and vape some o that goodness...lol.also hows come we haven't ever got to a 2nd run on some super BSP...I been missing me some BSP,i don't think their is any left to snatch up of the original batches.

I feel you on the Butterscotch Pudding brother - perhaps someday in the future!~

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I would love to see a lemon heads sour vape. I have been trying to make something my picky husband will love and straight malic and citric acid (in PG of course) added to my lemonade recipe is not enough for him. I am at a loss. Maybe you guys can some up with something so lip puckeringly good even my picky lovey would love it.

Now me...I am all about the Custards. I'd love to see a fruit custard. Baked Vapes used to make a juice called Beyond Fruit Custard that was mama slapping delicious. It no longer exists. I do not have a recipe but it was unlike any Custard I have ever had and I have probably had most of them. It was so so good.

Another thought is Neapolitan. Tater was the closest I have vaped to making it a reality but their chocolate was still lacking as most do. Chocolate is so hard to work with. I know I know add a drop of grapefruit or coffee or something bitter to bring it out but ug. It's a DIY nightmare to make choc vapes for me. The Standard did a good job of layering the Strawberry and Vanilla and but Chocolate rarely came through on Tater. I'd love to see what you could do with that since your Chocolate skills are on fleek with a fresh bottle of Got Cookie. Just ditch the mint for this one hehe. Take your sexy in house Vanilla, smash in some strawnilla and add in some chocolate and yeah....go forth and make ice cream~!!~!! hehe.

Another want is a smash your face Blueberry Custard. No one has one that is good. GWAR's Jizmoglobin is close but I get you could do better. Man I am a CUSTARD FIEND!

Cheers

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I would love to see a lemon heads sour vape. I have been trying to make something my picky husband will love and straight malic and citric acid (in PG of course) added to my lemonade recipe is not enough for him. I am at a loss. Maybe you guys can some up with something so lip puckeringly good even my picky lovey would love it.

Now me...I am all about the Custards. I'd love to see a fruit custard. Baked Vapes used to make a juice called Beyond Fruit Custard that was mama slapping delicious. It no longer exists. I do not have a recipe but it was unlike any Custard I have ever had and I have probably had most of them. It was so so good.

Another thought is Neapolitan. Tater was the closest I have vaped to making it a reality but their chocolate was still lacking as most do. Chocolate is so hard to work with. I know I know add a drop of grapefruit or coffee or something bitter to bring it out but ug. It's a DIY nightmare to make choc vapes for me. The Standard did a good job of layering the Strawberry and Vanilla and but Chocolate rarely came through on Tater. I'd love to see what you could do with that since your Chocolate skills are on fleek with a fresh bottle of Got Cookie. Just ditch the mint for this one hehe. Take your sexy in house Vanilla, smash in some strawnilla and add in some chocolate and yeah....go forth and make ice cream~!!~!! hehe.

Another want is a smash your face Blueberry Custard. No one has one that is good. GWAR's Jizmoglobin is close but I get you could do better. Man I am a CUSTARD FIEND!

Cheers

Thank you kindly for all the feedback Ann!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey @Kent Brooks !

How's that lemon cookie recipe coming? I just got my second bottle of Cloud Company Sky and it's super bland compared to my first bottle, so I'm looking for a new lemon cookie juice.

Thank you for the reminder! I need to check and see how those are steeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I mentioned this on your FB page and I believe that the company that can replicate this flavor, especially the caramel, will sell a lot of it. Problem is, I don't think this caramel is possible in ejuice. I hope NT can prove me wrong. Four years vaping and nothing comes close to this incredible caramel. If I can't get the ejuice at least I can eat the ice cream.
salted.PNG

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
May I, pretty please, have some "Bananas Foster Coffee with Cream"? Mrs. T's Bakery had the very best...until (it appears) she packed up her vape gear in the middle of the night, and left town with all the $$ customers had paid in advance for juice never made, or delivered....which, by the way, left me very very sad...and more broke than I wanted to be...but, that's ok...I'm old...and after a while, I'll forget all about it...

Bananas Foster is especially yummy...but. When the coffee with creame was added...oh...my...goodness.....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
May I, pretty please, have some "Bananas Foster Coffee with Cream"? Mrs. T's Bakery had the very best...until (it appears) she packed up her vape gear in the middle of the night, and left town with all the $$ customers had paid in advance for juice never made, or delivered....which, by the way, left me very very sad...and more broke than I wanted to be...but, that's ok...I'm old...and after a while, I'll forget all about it...

Bananas Foster is especially yummy...but. When the coffee with creame was added...oh...my...goodness.....

This would be really hard to replicate without a sample... even with a sample it would be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread