Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey Gang,

How are you all doing? Happy New Year and hope life is treating you well. Sorry for not coming to this thread sooner, since I'm back in college it has been taking up a lot of my time. This goes out to you SD.

Papa Chubby is GREAT, love it and thanks! Here's one for you Radio and hope you're a real wise guy in college! :D

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Another great from the prog music world has passed... R.I.P. Daevid Allen!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/17/arts/music/daevid-allen-guitarist-and-leader-of-gong-and-soft-machine-dies-at-77.html?_r=1

One of my favorite songs... wink.gif

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey Gang,

Spacekitty post reminded me of this group from France. Kind of out there but cool as well. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Also wanted to give a shout out to SD, and Redd. I'm thinking about what I can dedicate to you guys as well.

Thanks Jerry!!

Pretty wild... :D You should have posted that when you had the 'Shake' contest for the WTA!!

Nice to see you around here again... :wub:

(btw, Dave just celebrated 3 Years Smoke-Free!! :thumb: )

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
heres one for Radio, i know he like him

Hi Redd! :)

Another great from the prog music world has passed... R.I.P. Daevid Allen!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/17/arts/music/daevid-allen-guitarist-and-leader-of-gong-and-soft-machine-dies-at-77.html?_r=1

One of my favorite songs... View attachment 427130

Now he and Kevin Ayers (Soft Machine) can be reunited...

(Kevin passed away in 2013...)​

I remember Soft Machine but don't know Gong, pretty cool though...RIP guys

Hey Gang,

Spacekitty post reminded me of this group from France. Kind of out there but cool as well. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Also wanted to give a shout out to SD, and Redd. I'm thinking about what I can dedicate to you guys as well.

Hi Jerry, long time no see! Are you gettin smart in college? Yeah that's some interesting music there Jerry! :blink: Pretty cool, really! :p

Thanks Jerry!!

Pretty wild... :D You should have posted that when you had the 'Shake' contest for the WTA!!

Nice to see you around here again... :wub:

(btw, Dave just celebrated 3 Years Smoke-Free!! :thumb: )

I remember that shake the juice contest and that was almost 3 years ago I think! Hey, thanks for noticing my 3 years kitty & it feel so good smoke free! :vapor:

Hey SK,

WOW that is great to hear that SD is on his third year mark. NOW I need to rack my brain to come up with a dedication to him.

How are you doing?

Hey thanks Jerry and I'm doing good and how is everything with you, by the way? How about a 3 year dedication music contest...the oldies & classic rock and the winners get to fly away with you somewhere, me, Redd, kitty...who knows, the skies the limit! :laugh:

Reactions: spacekitty

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
A friend called me yesterday to let me know of this 'Live' concert on Yahoo Screen Live
(I've seen Todd a bunch of times thru the years!!)

I guess Live Nation broadcasts a new one every day there... tonight is the Stone Temple Pilots, and on the 29th it's Zappa Plays Zappa!! :pop:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
@radiokaos
@DVap
Hello again, Jerry and the Gang. I have a question--is this still the 'Ask Jerry' thread? ;)

If not, I apologize.

I know it's been discussed briefly before, here and there, but I would like ask about the new unflavored WTA's shelf life. If I remember correctly, DVap and Jerry both mentioned that those lovely minor alkaloids are more perishable than nicotine itself--is it true? If so, how long can one store a bottle of WTA safely? I use very little nowadays--only occasionally--so I would like a little guidance on proper storage and shelf life in general.

Thanks.

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hello again, Jerry and the Gang. I have a question--is this still the 'Ask Jerry' thread? ;)

If not, I apologize.

I know it's been discussed briefly before, here and there, but I would like ask about the new unflavored WTA's shelf life. If I remember correctly, DVap and Jerry both mentioned that those lovely minor alkaloids are more perishable than nicotine itself--is it true? If so, how long can one store a bottle of WTA safely? I use very little nowadays--only occasionally--so I would like a little guidance on proper storage and shelf life in general.

Thanks.

Hi Tweety!!

This kinda turned into a "music" request thread (lol) but I'm sure that somebody here can answer your question... :)

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
@radiokaos
@DVap

If not, I apologize.

Thanks.

Hey Katya,

I can give you ideas on storing it properly but its hard to determine shelf life. The best way to extend your shelf life, is to store in a cool dark place.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey Katya,

I can give you ideas on storing it properly but its hard to determine shelf life. The best way to extend your shelf life, is to store in a cool dark place.

Thanks, Jerry! Finding a cool place in California is always a challenge--it's either room temperature or fridge... We don't have basements here. Is it OK to stick your WTAs in the fridge?

So yeah. I'll just keep ordering small amounts and hope for the best.

BTW, you don't sell plain PG and/or VG on your site, do you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread