Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
So when is the New Game gonna start??? t09134.gif LOL!!

(and it looks like my 'prize package' should be here today... :D WooHoo!!!)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just posted on another thread about Tobacco Road in high nic. I missed my chance to order some the other day, so I'm curious if it'll be back soon.

Thanks!

Working on it right now.....hope to have more ready tomorrow.

Its a challenge keeping up with this...going to our lab, and then the warehouse.

Time to consider one location instead of all the driving, and time on the road.

Reactions: MsChris

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain

Its a challenge keeping up with this...going to our lab, and then the warehouse.

Time to consider one location instead of all the driving, and time on the road.

Thanks, Jerry.

That's a good idea, consolidating your operation. Having the warehouse and lab together would likely make things easier.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain

Thank you for putting the TR 24 up! I was able to order in time for the 4th, when I'll be around a bunch of smokers, trying to show them what they can get from WTA. They're family...I feel I owe them. :)

This request line is working out fine, Mr. Mann!

Reactions: MsChris

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
As of Tuesday 6/19/12 all flavored WTA eliquids have the same amount of minor alkaloids. That being said if you ordered 12 MG GI Joe you would still have the same amount of minor alkaloids as if you ordered 24 MG of GI Joe. It took some extra work in the lab but I honestly believe that the consumer should get the same value even if they were vaping 12 MG eliquids. Isolating each alkaloid is not for the faint at heart. It probably puts an extra day to production on our process but I think the end user will appreciate the final outcome.

So, this means that 12mg now has the same as 24mg? I can't believe that I am going to say this, but I am actually really digging the 24mg now. It seems to actually have more flavor density, and well, of course the th is better. But, I don't get any ill effects from the high nic! So, I think I will be moving to 24mg...even though I think you are saying you brought the minor alkaloids up in the 12mg.

Any projected date on the DIY concentrate?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
So, this means that 12mg now has the same as 24mg? I can't believe that I am going to say this, but I am actually really digging the 24mg now. It seems to actually have more flavor density, and well, of course the th is better. But, I don't get any ill effects from the high nic! So, I think I will be moving to 24mg...even though I think you are saying you brought the minor alkaloids up in the 12mg.

Any projected date on the DIY concentrate?

DIY is coming along....but I can't give a ETA yet.

Anyone with a Radio request please let us know we are filling bottles right now and will be off the air tomorrow developing new programing and changing our Station format. :)

We are moving our transmitters from AM to FM technology.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thank goodness! LOL If you knew how many lists I have been sitting on .... :facepalm:

Trust me there won't be a list like that.......the only list we will have is a request list.

So tell me what you want, what you really really want. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want

So tell me what you want, what you really really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

Really really wanna zigazig ha....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread