The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Radio request line

Discussion in 'Aroma Ejuice' started by Mr.Mann, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I just found out that Butch Trucks committed suicide back in Jan. so now there's only 2 members of the original band left... :(

• Like Like x 2
  2. super dave

super dave Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    I did not no about this either but I knew his son, I believe Derek Trucks, was playing with the band recently & is one heck of a guitarist. Well anyway, all I can say is, I don't know what to say.

PS...how are you SK? I haven't seen or heard of you in a while? Hope all is good for you! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. radiokaos

radiokaos Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Nice to see you Super Dave and Kitty...!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    Hey Radio! Whats new? How Ya been? It's been a while for sure! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. radiokaos

Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey Super Dave,

How are you doing ? What's new with you?

I have been doing well just busy with school and work.

• Like Like x 1
  6. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I think that part of my childhood, and maybe yours, too, died along with her... :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Imme

Imme Senior Member ECF Veteran

Man, what a shame about Butch Trucks and Greg Allman. I still remember the first time I heard Greg Allman. Blew Me Away! Thanks for the link Super Dave. There's a beautiful quality to their music that you just don't find very often. It's hard to grow older and watch all the very best talent exit this earth.
    Every suicide is a testament to our lacking as human beings and how much more work we all have to do.

• Like Like x 2
  8. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    Well, I'm doing good I guess and lowered my nic content to pretty much near 0 now & that's good I guess! :vapor:
    Actually that's DYNAMITE, as I think back to my smoking days and it's now been over 5 years since my last cigarette! So the answer is, I'm doing ok!!! Vaping has turned out very well for me & hope it does this well for others! :) With all of that schooling now, you must definitely be a genius by now? Hope it's helping with your work and all, or you could say something like, brilliant deduction einstein! :laugh:
    What's happening with your vaping world & you @radiokaos , are you still in the bizz of this too? :unsure:
    So good to hear from you, please keep in touch! :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  9. radiokaos

Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    SD,

It's great to read that you are on 0 nic. Have you thought about quitting vaping all together?

After getting my BA in Communications, and Masters in Emergency Management I thought school was a thing of the past. Fast forward a few years, I always wanted to learn more about medicine. Now I'm mid way working on my BSN / RN.

• Like Like x 1
  10. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    WOW! I didn't realize that this was all her & yes, I have to agree with what you said! :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  11. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    Woa! Wasn't expecting to hear back this fast Radio? Well I've thought about it but think I love the flavors too much to quit all together? Vaping has done so much good for me, i think I'll always be involved in one shape form or another with it! :vapor:Really though, I'd like to be at a time where I can say I don't really need this like a vice & just choose to vape, or not, when, or if I want to & I'm kinda there now I think but??? Some folks don't even realize what kind of an addiction habit smoking really is! Well at least for me it was and I tried everything to get away from it and the only thing that ever did work for me is vaping and it'll always be special to me! :)
    That's great with your degrees Radio & your working on the others...go for it, that's the way to do it, I think, If you can! What about business, what are you doing? Probably not the place to ask, huh? :unsure:

12. super dave

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    Yea, it's all hard to understand it all to me! I love the music and these creative people & wish it could just go on like in the beginning. I used to think as we got older that we could maybe understand these things better but I still have a problem with it and guess we just have to try harder, do the best we can & make sure we try to help others along the way, if we can. Maybe then, if nothing else, it'll just maybe be a better place for us all & we could maybe have a better understanding of it all too! :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. radiokaos

Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well said...!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA