Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
There is really something special happening with Radio right now. It continues to blow my mind that this juice just keeps improving. The NET element is just screaming right now. The earthy and spicy flavors that were originally in the background are now in full force. This really may be one of the best juices ever created.

Oh I believe it is. It is dangerously close to Wakonda in my book. I NEVER thought I'd find a flavor that even came close to rivalling Wakonda. I absolutely LOVED Radio fresh, but hot damn, I agree - where it is now, is unbelievable. The past few days I've been vaping nothing but Radio and Atlanta. Couldn't be happier :)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
There is really something special happening with Radio right now. It continues to blow my mind that this juice just keeps improving. The NET element is just screaming right now. The earthy and spicy flavors that were originally in the background are now in full force. This really may be one of the best juices ever created.

Oh I believe it is. It is dangerously close to Wakonda in my book. I NEVER thought I'd find a flavor that even came close to rivalling Wakonda. I absolutely LOVED Radio fresh, but hot damn, I agree - where it is now, is unbelievable. The past few days I've been vaping nothing but Radio and Atlanta. Couldn't be happier :)

I'm right there with y'all. I've got a bit more in vape mail arriving today. I'm gonna re order Friday as well. It's got a really unique quality to the vapor. Not to mention the awesome flavors that are developing.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I am just thrilled that so many people are enjoying my favorite NT juice. If I could only purchase one juice from any vendor, Radioactive would be it :)

wait till those that have bought it and allowed it to steep long enough and get that wow moment and then go ohh crap those others were so right this stuff is so good...damn its gone now :(

edit: i got 4 more bottles coming today to go with the 2 and almost 3/4 bottle i already have :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I am just thrilled that so many people are enjoying my favorite NT juice. If I could only purchase one juice from any vendor, Radioactive would be it :)
You my friend have excellent taste ;)
wait till those that have bought it and allowed it to steep long enough and get that wow moment and then go ohh crap those others were so right this stuff is so good...damn its gone now :(

edit: i got 4 more bottles coming today to go with the 2 and almost 3/4 bottle i already have :)
Don't even joke about Radio ever being gone bro...that stings :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

I was so depressed the last time Radio went away. I nurtured my bottles and only let myself vape one dripper session a month trying to hold onto what I had. DaBucs watched me and Keith go through some terrible days.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I was so depressed the last time Radio went away. I nurtured my bottles and only let myself vape one dripper session a month trying to hold onto what I had. DaBucs watched me and Keith go through some terrible days.

I am thankful those terrible days have come to an end holy sister :)

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I'm doing a re-order on Radio real soon now. It's now been sitting at the top spot in my NT faves list for a couple of weeks. Next order is some virus and a good helping of more Radio. I do believe that Radio in a Reo is a match made in heaven.

I really need to buy a REO. :D

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

just being honest with my assessment my man :)

i figure with what i have coming in and how i allot it, i will be good for a year

one reo bottle a week...one bottle then should last 10 weeks...i will have 6 bottles ...so yup around a years worth hehe

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I really need to try this Radioactive you all speak of. I'm sure I would like it - so far my favorites are, in order: Wakonda, ACB and Virus. Then after that are all the other Nicoticket flavors I've tried so far.

It's a deep steeper. 3 months it starts to get really good. At 6 months it's nirvana.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
It's a deep steeper. 3 months it starts to get really good. At 6 months it's nirvana.

Mine is at 2 months, and lots better than FOOB. I can see the progress of the steep and looking forward to March or April. :D I will order more with my next order. I only got the sample size initially, 60ml, so I'll need more to steep. :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Radio is one that did not dilute well for me. The flavor is lighter than most others in the NT lineup (Apricot Ambition being the lightest I have tried to date).

Pictor - I agree with Peng, it's a subtle taste and if you diluted, I don't know if you'd end up with much. I add about 25% Frenilla to my Radio but now I see, I may need to let it hit 6 months to get the full flavor. Mine hasn't lasted that long. OK, off to order more....

Ah! Glad I asked first - thanks both of you, I appreciate it. ...shame though!

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA

I'm certainly the exception to the rule on this flavor (peng's experience being the norm), but as an example of ymmv for any newcomers to this perfection - I'm the exact opposite of this.

I like it best (of ALL NT juices) from about 5 weeks to 3 or 4 months (still testing the speed of steeping in the glass)....and by 6 months it's just ok for me.

Moral: If you like it fresh, HIT IT!!!! If you don't, STEEP IT!!!
It's a completely different juice over the long haul.

imo/ymmv/all that good stuff ;)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm certainly the exception to the rule on this flavor (peng's experience being the norm), but as an example of ymmv for any newcomers to this perfection - I'm the exact opposite of this.

I like it best (of ALL NT juices) from about 5 weeks to 3 or 4 months (still testing the speed of steeping in the glass)....and by 6 months it's just ok for me.

Moral: If you like it fresh, HIT IT!!!! If you don't, STEEP IT!!!
It's a completely different juice over the long haul.

imo/ymmv/all that good stuff ;)

Absolutely! I am the same way with Strawnilla. I like it best when fresh, not so much after 3 months. With Virus, I like it fresh OR after 6 months and not as much in between. Everyone has to find where their sweet spot is. Emily summed it up perfectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread