Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So, I have a micro sample size (30 ml from the last release) that I am deep steeping from the June run....just to experiment with it.

Just hit it and WOW (the regular samples will get deep steeped now). I'm hitting this on a .41 twisted coil. Rm2. Air flow has been widened to 3/32. Rayon has been nudged into the coil, fluffy and loose.

Sort of like a tobacco'd vanilla dr. pepper if I may...(words escape me at this moment)

@keithh2u mah otha brotha: Mahalo nui loa!!
8O4YgRN.jpg

The Sacred Vapor's are getting a run for...

You're on to something with the Dr. Pepper, just saying ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I really need to try this Radioactive you all speak of. I'm sure I would like it - so far my favorites are, in order: Wakonda, ACB and Virus. Then after that are all the other Nicoticket flavors I've tried so far.

Hey sugarbritches - you missed a good time on Thursday night... we tipped a few, landed down at the Pour House/VaPour House in Sac. Good time was had by all!! Missed you and the hubs!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Mine is at 2 months, and lots better than FOOB. I can see the progress of the steep and looking forward to March or April. :D I will order more with my next order. I only got the sample size initially, 60ml, so I'll need more to steep. :D

Heya Burnie - do you have that in a Sophia?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm certainly the exception to the rule on this flavor (peng's experience being the norm), but as an example of ymmv for any newcomers to this perfection - I'm the exact opposite of this.

I like it best (of ALL NT juices) from about 5 weeks to 3 or 4 months (still testing the speed of steeping in the glass)....and by 6 months it's just ok for me.

Moral: If you like it fresh, HIT IT!!!! If you don't, STEEP IT!!!
It's a completely different juice over the long haul.

imo/ymmv/all that good stuff ;)

This is good advice - it's not that it goes flat - it just changes. Radio is presently in a really good spot for me personally right now. I haven't been hitting it nearly enough though - I need to bust out a bottle...

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
With the upcoming regulations you may not have to wait for long. This article has been up for a while, but still an interesting read.
http://vaping.com/science/ecigintelligence-u.s.-e-liquid-manufacturers-face-deluge-of-fda-paperwork
With all the in house work done with things like his Frenilla hopefully Kent still gets lots of business. I know I will keep buying from him.

Hmmm, although that was a short read, interesting stuff in there.

I'm not sure that the no more secret recipe thing is gonna fly though, BT and BP aren't disclosing a full list of ingredients with percentages on their labels. Sure you get a list of ingredients on a box of say, laxatives or decongestant with the active ingredient % listed but the filler and flavorings %'s aren't required.

But that then opens up the question, are these deeming regulations geared towards aiding and informing the consumer? Or is it another way of turning the vaping market into control of BP and BT? I would think the latter...

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
I do like this one FOOB!
Starts out a touch sweet with vanilla, brown sugar melted with butter, and a hint of dark chocolate now and then. On the exhale it's like standing in a late summer field with your face to the sky - that hot, dry, earthy sensation. Leaves a nice peppery tingle on the throat.

Doubt this little 30 will last for a deep steep. :vapor:

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I do like this one FOOB!
Starts out a touch sweet with vanilla, brown sugar melted with butter, and a hint of dark chocolate now and then. On the exhale it's like standing in a late summer field with your face to the sky - that hot, dry, earthy sensation. Leaves a nice peppery tingle on the throat.

Doubt this little 30 will last for a deep steep. :vapor:

wow, for that poetic description I would be happy to send you some deep steeped 6mg if you would like, just to see what you think
(imo it's way better fresh...but most think the opposite)

pm me your addi if you would like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread