Radvaping = AMAZING customer service!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
Just WOW.

I work a third shift job that I absolutely am not allowed to leave, because I'm the only person at this location overnight. Once I'm in, I'm in. That's just how it goes. Tonight, I accidentally left my Vaultz box at home with all of my vape gear in it, with the exception of my protank and my Vamo and an 18650. I put out a call on Facebook for a friend to do me a solid and drive by my house and pick it up for me on Facebook, but no one responded. I was starting to get a little nervous.

The owner of RadVaping.com is located in the same state as me, about an hour away. He saw my cry for help, and sent me a message asking what it is that I needed to get through the night. I told him what I had forgotten, and he DROVE TO MY WORK and dropped off a battery, 30 mls of juice, AND a carto tank! DROVE AN HOUR to get it to me!!!

There is no finer customer service than that. I'm not saying he delivers his products to everyone, but it was awesome that someone was willing to do that for me. There are few people that are willing to drive an hour at 1 AM to drop off product they could've sent through the mail. Thank you all so much!!

Thank you, Radvaping.com! Seriously, you all just take customer service to a WHOLE new level, and you just saved me from turning back to the stinkies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread