Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
image.jpg

Deamon L. Scaduz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
Shadows of Sin City
zenshadow.com
For those of you that are wondering why the Survey is still up at the top, it is because it is technically an announcement. It is not hosted by this site so it does not know who has and hasn't taken the survey. If you no longer feel like seeing it, there is an "X" at the top of all announcements that will close them and keep the specific announcement from appearing again. ^.^

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
For those of you that are wondering why the Survey is still up at the top, it is because it is technically an announcement. It is not hosted by this site so it does not know who has and hasn't taken the survey. If you no longer feel like seeing it, there is an "X" at the top of all announcements that will close them and keep the specific announcement from appearing again. ^.^

Thanks DLS,

I figured it was something like that, but I wasn't worried about it. I was confident that my response went through... I think I even got a notice to that effect, but don't remember now.

I'm ready for another one. If they pay attention, they'll be able to Zero In on some things, and make more Options to Tick for some others, like "How many TCs do you still smoke," for example. But overall, I was highly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread