Why not?
clip_image0011.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just in case Ya' did't know there is this NEW THING - it's called an HDTV ANTENNA ! ! !
animated-gifs-antennas-01.gif

SO MUCH BETTER . . .

7_17_4-1.gif

Thankfully - I haven't had cable service in years and having the ability to get over 45 Channels (Only watch 20 of them) over the airwaves without depending on Cable service . . .

The Best Part - No Longer Spending or Throwing Away $ $ $ $ $ $

BTW: AND - With having a "Smart" TV/Streaming Player and Internet Access (a seperate service that I am paying for anyway), there is so much more - including the ability to get movies and Cable TV Shows when I want . . .

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"To enter, simply post a reply in this thread and you're entry is submitted!" Should be *your, not you're. (you are)

Although - IMO - "You're" Quite Correct . . .

If I may be so bold to "Randomly" say something about "Your" comment . . .

www.tvn.hu_a77cf89fbb486393e0e6b2e4821b029e_k.gif

294255840.gif

(EDIT: Please note - Signature line, just having some Fun with Ya' . . . ;))

Last edited:

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
i am randomly waiting for a specific appointment with comcast today from 1-3. we will see if they show today. their dvr's keep freezing our tv and they keep replacing them. 8 times is enough! all i want is for them to come get their dvr's and install regular receivers!!! waiting....

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Another generous forum member!

You're the second one so far in this particular giveaway that is willing to give their prize away! We'll be sure to check back with you in the event you're the lucky winner to see if you've changed your mind.

Thank you for your entry and good luck!

IWell I guess I'll throw my name in the hat but if I win please give it the person who mentioned they were three weeks analog free! Happy vaping!

Edit: I believe the posters name is brevin28. :)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Grammar police anyone? Just kidding!

I'm usually stickler when it comes to the use of "you're" vs "your" and "their" vs "there" as well as other common grammatical mistakes. I guess in my haste to put out the next Giveaway I forgot to do a quick proofread.

Anyhow, its now fixed and we appreciate your attention to detail. Thanks more importantly for entering and best of luck to you!

"To enter, simply post a reply in this thread and you're entry is submitted!" Should be *your, not you're. (you are)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Attention Forum Members,

The randomness comes to an end. This means we have a winner!

Congrats TheSystemHasFailed (Post #65)!

You are the lucky winner of the Random Giveaway #18 for a free iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer!

PM sent TheSystemHasFailed.

As before, attached is an excel file in this post with the complete list of participants as well as a screenshot from the Random.org website using their random number generator to choose a winner so everyone can verify the results (you may need to enlarge the view in your browser)!

Of course, the only constant thing you can expect is a brand new giveaway! Stay tuned for more details...

THANKS AGAIN!

Attachments

• random giveaway 18 list.xlsx
    9.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Random Giveaway #18 Random.org closeup.jpg
    Random Giveaway #18 Random.org closeup.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread