RANT!! No more vape mail during the holiday season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
:mad: Has anyone else had this problem???

Been ordering vape supplies right along, no problems, from all over... ebay, china, you name it.

Last six weeks, six orders, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS RIGHT!!

Missing items (4 weeks to send the WRONG replacements from an in country vendor), wrong tank, broken tank, 3x the usual ship time...I just can't win right now!!

That pair of tanks I was gonna buy with my holiday bonus?? Forget it!! It's going to wait quite a while!

Has the industry become fat and happy enough that customer service is slipping, or is it this time of the year? Didn't happen last year...

END RANT. Thanks for listening!! :ohmy:

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Run of bad luck. My vendors here are as fast and efficient as ever. This week I ordered a Taifun GT clone on Monday afternoon, and it was in my hands Wednesday evening, the first time a package has actually won the race with the "it's been sent, here's the tracking number" email.

Or maybe, if you believe in this sort of thing, some sort of divine intervention is sending you a message that you're buying too much stuff!

Last edited:

kCrox

Dec 9, 2014
CT, USA
Has the industry become fat and happy enough that customer service is slipping, or is it this time of the year? Didn't happen last year...

All my orders have been correct. Though I would imagine it has to do with the time of year and the surge in popularity vaping has seen recently. Even with all the new hardware and juice vendors springingup, the older more reliable companies probably have been experiencing a ton of growth with all the new vapers; throw the holiday shopping season in there and it's not really surprising that they'd make a few mistakes. You just seem to be the unlucky person receiving the brunt of it. Or maybe all the vape companies are just conspiring to ruin your holiday joy, who knows? :unsure:

BrushyHillGuide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Sabinal, TX
I'd be looking for some new vendors. You're ordering from CHINA and then being surprised about long shipping times and messed up orders?? Lol! Maybe try a U.S. (Or other western, non-3rd-world countries) vendor and I'll bet you'll be amazed at how fast your orders arrive. Heck, I got an order in from the UK in 5 days.

I can understand the frustration but it's a frustration that's 100% avoidable. If you want to order on the cheap, you better be prepared for frustration - it's the price you pay for "cheap" products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
My last four orders have been a Fasttech order, a Provari P3, a Lemo and Lemo Drop from Vapercompany, and a Protovapor XPV (that is, in addition to a small e-liquid subscription) and I have had no issues.

Sorry to hear about your problems, and I hope they all get resolved in short order!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I've seen delays in the postal system(s), but no vendor-side mistakes.

USPS sent one package from Seattle (200 km from me) to Israel (I actually got it, though, 3 weeks later), and I've had 3 others slip their scheduled delivery by up to 4 days. My Koh Gen Do cotton from Sephora, for instance, is awol at the moment, but while for vaping, it's not from a vaping vendor yet is suffering from the same delay issues.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I was supposed to get vape mail today, according to tracking.
But instead it went 200 miles away in the opposite direction. May not even get it Monday.

I would be happy to get rid of the USPS entirely. Cant stand them in fact. Let the free market take over. They have been fleecing us for far too long, its time to end it.

kCrox

Dec 9, 2014
CT, USA
I would be happy to get rid of the USPS entirely. Cant stand them in fact. Let the free market take over. They have been fleecing us for far too long, its time to end it.

Hate to break it to you, but there are free market options available. UPS, FedEx, dhl, etc. They are just way more expensive for small packages.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area

You have no idea how much I agree with you. Although my dog had a very loud bark, face-to-face she was afraid of strangers. Whenever we would get our mail she would bark (what dog doesn't?) from inside the house and "annoy the courier" (<-- USPS Postmaster's words, not mine). Subsequently we would have our post stopped on the courier's whim without so much as a notification until we went down to the post office to apologize for our "annoying" dog. It got so bad the postmaster forced us to move our mailbox to the curb, which seemed to solve things for a time, although a short time later our beloved family member passed away and we have still not had the heart to adopt a another dog.

Fast-forward several years to this past summer when suddenly we stopped getting our mail again. No notification, nothing ... it took us a week to figure it out (no vapemail was incoming lol). I go down to the post office and they say it was because our side gate was left open and the courier was afraid to walk by our house .... so she just stopped our mail entirely. I tried explaining that we no longer had a dog but that didn't seem to matter. I had to go in 7 times over the course of a month, each time getting some infuriating excuse about how only the postmaster can authorize the continuation of mail, and she's not here and blah-blah-blah. Finally I went in and threatened to call the local news, and oh look she happens to be in right now, even though supposedly (from piecing together their excuses) she was still on a family vacation in Hawaii recovering from her heart attack for the next 2-3 weeks. My post was delivered that very day.

Needless to say, If I have an alternate shipping option I gladly pay the extra shipping cost to avoid those corrupt, vindictive a-holes at the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread