rawr!!! and a couple of n00b questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
yayz! the t-rex is finally here and omfg, i'm already crazy about it! [muchos gracias for the link and recomendation, i think it was swedishfish, if i'm mistaken i apologize!]

trex.jpg
it's soft, sleek and with the manual button---i'm not having to inhale extremely deep or feel like my cheeks are sinking in from sucking so hard on it. [bad visual, but worse for my facial muscles lol]
i used the atomizer to try out a couple of the ejuices that were given to me to try and settled on blending for my first 2 cartos. 1: ry4[24mg] plus clove[24mg] and 2. ry4[24mg] plus tiramasu[8mg]

omg, YUM <---bears, repeating--->YUM!

now, onto the questions. it appears that my batteries are charged, but i'm worried about going to work and them dying on me. how do you treat your new shipments? are they typically fully charged? it has a blue light ring when i do the manual button---will that not light, when it needs charging? how can i tell when it needs charging or when it has a full charge? what life expectancy should i expect from the batteries?

the case is pretty sweet, too! ftw! :D

wyattc08

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Battery life is very very different for everyone. Also, none of my new shipments have every been fully charged, they are usually 70% or so. I would definitely recommend a backup battery. I do not use a t-rex but rather a box mod with 14500 batteries, and i have 8 batteries in rotation, so i always have multiple charged batteries on hand. You will eventually get use to how long they last, but you never know when one is gonna break.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
thanks for replying! in your opinion, should i go ahead and put one on the charger for the night, to safegaurd them dying while i'm at work? is "battery memory" something to be concerned with? you know where they say that if you put something on to charge when it's not run down that it will shorten it's life charge?

wyattc08

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Battery memory is a thing of the past with Li-Ion batteries. So no worries there. However i would not put a battery on the charger unattended. Although most chargers stop charging when the battery is full, they can always malfunction just like any other electronic device. If this happens they will more then likely cause a fire and/or some kind of damage.

Edit: Most Li-Ion batteries have a protection circuit built into them to keep from overcharge\overdischarge, but these protection circuits can also fail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread