Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
RAWR!!

Ok so I have a little bit of news and a few announcements to make.

First of all, I'm sure you've heard of VaperCon! RawrVapor will be in attendance and will have a table so I hope to see you all there. This does mean, however, that shipping will have to pause for a few days while I'm gone. Any orders placed after Tuesday, October 18th will be delayed. We hope to catch up asap as shipping will begin again on Tuesday, October 25th. So if you aren't going to VaperCon, and I really hope you are, then you should keep the delay in mind when ordering.

Next up... NEW FLAVORS!!

We are proud to be releasing four brand new flavors at VaperCon. I'll list the flavors below with a very short description of their taste. These flavors will be up on the site as soon as I get back from VaperCon.

Hawaii Wai - Our version of a straight up Pina Colada
Love Potion - This one... it's complicated. It's sweet, fruity, tart... its good.
Adams Accident - This is another strange one that has a candy peach and a sweet citrusy flavor.
Summers Delight - This one is my personal favorite. I'm not telling you whats in it. HAHA!

Finally, lets talk about November. November will see a random coupon code or two. Who knows what will happen. I'll keep you guys informed though. Thanks for reading!

RawrVapor.com

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
New Flavors! They are here! As listed above we have Hawaii Wai, Love Potion, Adams Accident AND Summers Delight

In ADDITION to those flavors, we also added these three that were originally on JollyRifficMods.com

JY4 - The Rawr Edition of your classic RY4 flavor. It's very sweet, caramel-y and delicious. It isn't much like our Poison flavor, but still a good one.

J55 - Another spin on a classic, this one being 555. This is a nutty, slightly sweet tobacco flavor. Again this isn't much like Poison, but is something new. Personally, I think new flavors are a great thing, give it a shot if you are a tobacco lover!

Chocolate Strawberries - This is Jolly's favorite. Are you tired of having a chocolate vape not actually taste like chocolate? Try this one, we think it really does taste like it is named.

Thanks everyone!

Mike
RawrVapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread