RawrVapor - NEW Coupon Code(s) - New Flavors! - New Site - New Bottles - More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com

If you follow me on twitter (@RawrVapor), then you know that we've recently moved to a bigger and better place to do business. In celebration of that, we've implemented a coupon code as of NOW. It will last untill Sunday morning at 12am CST.

Current Coupon Code: Unbanned10

New Flavors: Customers will know that we've been testing out new flavors on them with our free samples we give with each order for a few months now. We've amassed several new flavors that are FINALLY ready to be released. The new flavors are listed below and will be released on March 29th both on RawrVapor.com and at VapeBash!

These two should be added to the site tomorrow:

Rapple - Raspberry/Apple
Rawr Punch - Version 2 coming back to the site!

These flavors will be released on the 29th:

Cinnamon Line

Spiced Ice
Fiery Nuts
Cinna Creme

Truth Serum Line

Serenity - Raspberry version
Lime N Da Coconut
Peach Serum
Apple Serum
Strawberry Serum

Hawaii Line

Hawaii Awakea
Boardwalk Breeze

More New Stuff: We are about to undergo a change with our website as well. It will have a huge cosmetic makeover between now and the 29th but don't worry, it won't cause any down time with the site. In addition to the site, we have brand new bottles that we are slowly making the switch to. These bottles have childproof caps and have are easier to drip with (grr you complainers out there!). No more anticipation when dripping, not even with super thick 100% VG juice! We have also upgraded our free sample that comes with each order from a 3ml to a 5ml bottle! More free juice for you!

That's all I have for now but I will keep updating this thread! If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks! RAWR!!!

Mike

UncleDagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
NW Indiana, USA
Mike,

Thanks for the sample of Summers Delight. I think you've got a real winner there. Since it's a flavor you are testing is there a way to order it now or must I wait to see if it makes the cut?

Edited: Mike was gracious enough to point out that Summers Delight has been on the site and available for order for some time. Really excited to get a big bottle now. I went through that sample in 4 hours.

It's a great summer vape with fresh fruits and melons. I added some extra menthol to the little sample and it's perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread