Raz cup weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
So someone gave me a raz cup in 12 nic and I bought some zero to knock it down because I usually vape 3 or 6. I went to mix them together and the 12 was basically red while the zero was perfectly clear. Both had the same born in date 12/17/14.

Haven't tried it yet but what up with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So someone gave me a raz cup in 12 nic and I bought some zero to knock it down because I usually vape 3 or 6. I went to mix them together and the 12 was basically red while the zero was perfectly clear. Both had the same born in date 12/17/14.

Haven't tried it yet but what up with that?

Hey there! Adding nicotine has a dramatic impact on the color of the liquid... Generally the more nicotine, the darker the liquid. Hope that helps

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ok cool. In the man I trust. Just kind of caught me off guard

Here are some additional considerations I meant to include in my original reply, but - was unable to because I wanted to reply quickly on tapatalk.

Be sure, when you are mixing liquid, to shake the newly mixed bottle frequently and give the liquid an opportunity to "marry." It doesn't take long, usually a week or so, but shaking it frequently and giving it some time to blend naturally will produce best results.

Also, I highly recommend a unicorn bottle (or another LDPE option) for steeping since the amber brown glass all but stops the steeping process.

If I come up with anything else, I'll chirp in!~

Best,

~Clark

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
My habit is the vaping now, not the nicotine. I order 6mg because I like the steep it gives after sitting for almost a year in LDPE bottles but thought the nic was still hanging around until I tried some pretty fresh juice in 3mg and got hiccups and very, VERY high. I can feel relaxed and comforted by vaping zero nic DIY juice, it's the habit of vaping that brings this about, not the nic, so I guess I can do zero but again, I like the color and flavor of the juice if I start with 6mg. Probably all psychological but it works. I vape like a steam engine regardless.... :lol:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Are you seriously considering making 1.5?

I think everything and anything is on the table. That said, it's a decision that would result in an exponential increase in inventory. If we did it it would be in specific Flavors.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My habit is the vaping now, not the nicotine. I order 6mg because I like the steep it gives after sitting for almost a year in LDPE bottles but thought the nic was still hanging around until I tried some pretty fresh juice in 3mg and got hiccups and very, VERY high. I can feel relaxed and comforted by vaping zero nic DIY juice, it's the habit of vaping that brings this about, not the nic, so I guess I can do zero but again, I like the color and flavor of the juice if I start with 6mg. Probably all psychological but it works. I vape like a steam engine regardless.... :lol:

I'm almost a tootlepuffer... Tanks all the time. I used to use all my RDAs and build at least a dozen could a week.., crazy

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
I think everything and anything is on the table. That said, it's a decision that would result in an exponential increase in inventory. If we did it it would be in specific Flavors.

Sounds good.

Katy's virus
ACB
Raz Cup

That's all that's needed. Thanks!!! Unless you get the itch you could do some Radio.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i'm not sure there's a huge difference between 6mg and zero, although in my mind there was!

i am sure that there is a difference between 24mg and 6mg. One is a 'keep me off cigarettes vape' for the nicotine and any flavour that isn't ghastly, and the other is 'i'm off them and i like this flavour and can take or leave the nicotine'.

What the industry will have to decide is: is there more money in making high cost and high nic juices to get people off cigarettes, or are cloud chasers at 3mg and under the future, given that some of those may never have smoked at all?

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread