Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I believe you need the RPM RBA, but keep in mind that I don't believe it comes with a 510 adapter. That means you cant mount it on a ohm reader or mod to build it and you cannot work out hot spots. All you can do is install the coil, wick it, put it in your pod and and hope for the best lol.

However I hear the Mechlyfe clone and maybe other brand clones of the RPM RBA does come with a 510 adapter, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: borno

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    I believe you need the RPM RBA, but keep in mind that I don't believe it comes with a 510 adapter. That means you cant mount it on a ohm reader or mod to build it and you cannot work out hot spots. All you can do is install the coil, wick it, put it in your pod and and hope for the best lol.

However I hear the Mechlyfe clone and maybe other brand clones of the RPM RBA does come with a 510 adapter, but don't quote me on that.

I have the mechlyfe rpm in my nord2 rpm pod and the 510 is built in, you just unscrew the bottom. I've not seen any rba for the nord coils

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread