rba stomach troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuhnDog

Jan 12, 2013
augusta,ga
Hi all I purchased a phoenix rba built a coil and all was well for a few minutes.then it started making me very queasy.so I just figured it wasn't for me.well I decided to give it another go and sunk some money and time into a jonboy lavagen.built up a coil.using silica and kanthal and bam decent vapor but still makes me queasy.wat am I doin wrong and has anyone else had this happen? Every rba I try does it to me.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
Threads like this make me want an RBA:cool: I am afraid I would end up spending a hundred bux by the time I bought everything under the sun to rebuild it and I am afraid I will just end up back with my trusty carto tanks again like I did with the vivi nova.:(

Lol you too? Well I got a surprisingly large amount back from the Gov in my income tax... So I went wild... Have 3 RBA's coming along with about 300 feet of Kanthal, 40 feet of wick, and a bunch of SS Mesh, and lots, and lot's of other things... So hopefully I'm set for a while, still need to order a years worth of nic-quid... Hoping something goes on sale soon. That is all.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
the amount of vapor i believe.
just too much and maybe cutting down the oxygen in your lungs to the point of uneasyness. it may be a PG saturation thing as well if high in pg them a massive cloud of it drowning out the air in your draw. take smaller drags or change to different mix and see if that helps.

also try dropping voltage a touch to cool it off a bit.

most of the real reason to switch to an rba is the better nic hit as well as flavor, if your fine with something else i dont see a real benefit to vaping 0 in a rba or geni. i can get the same massive clouds from a nova, but not the same nic feeling.

Last edited:

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
I think the dizzyness could be because your wick is burning and youre inhaling that? I had and still sometimes have that issue and also with the new coils, i can taste that as well. Try heating up the coil with a lighter for a bit to possibly burn off some of the oils that were used to polish the coil. That helps a bit for me with a new coil. I still do get those ruff throat hits though but i think its from the coil being to hot and im just getting a bunch of heat rather than vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread