Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I need a new rba. I am still rocking my Cobra and it works fine... but it's HUGE. I had a Pulse G but the threads disappeared from it in less than a month. I loved the reduced chamber... but I won't order another one seeing the bad experience I had with this one. Seeing as I'm so 'out of touch' with the vaping community now - I was wondering what some of the better rba's are now?

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I believe the Cobra/DID has one of the smallest chambers among genesis style rbas without a reducer. Are you specifically looking for a smaller genny overall or a smaller chamber? It seems pretty common now that folks are making their own chamber reducers out of delrin (or some other plastic). Cork might work for this too, and easier to shape by hand.

Last edited:

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I LoVe when I accidently find something like this link that Ive searched and wished for... Lol... I thank you so much for this! :) a question tho-anyway to easily find an rba list that is specific to tell me which ones already have hole in the posts? I am going to get a few of em but want to be sure they hsve post holes to make it easier on me....

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I believe the Cobra/DID has one of the smallest chambers among genesis style rbas without a reducer. Are you specifically looking for a smaller genny overall or a smaller chamber? It seems pretty common now that folks are making their own chamber reducers out of delrin (or some other plastic). Cork might work for this too, and easier to shape by hand.

Basically I'm looking for a short and fat atomizer. Something like the Cobra or Pulse G but short - no clones though.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I might suggest the RSST... You can get a chamber reducer for it from Fusions Mods for $10.00... RSST-TCI
20131219_134423.jpg 20131219_134433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread