The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RBA Suggestions?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by loft, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    I need a new RBA. I am still rocking my Cobra and it works fine... but it's HUGE. I had a Pulse G but the threads disappeared from it in less than a month. I loved the reduced chamber... but I won't order another one seeing the bad experience I had with this one. Seeing as I'm so 'out of touch' with the vaping community now - I was wondering what some of the better RBA's are now?

2. Heavyrocker

Heavyrocker Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2012
    Toronto,Canada
  3. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
  4. CloudZ

CloudZ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    I believe the Cobra/DID has one of the smallest chambers among genesis style rbas without a reducer. Are you specifically looking for a smaller genny overall or a smaller chamber? It seems pretty common now that folks are making their own chamber reducers out of delrin (or some other plastic). Cork might work for this too, and easier to shape by hand.

5. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    I LoVe when I accidently find something like this link that Ive searched and wished for... Lol... I thank you so much for this! :) a question tho-anyway to easily find an rba list that is specific to tell me which ones already have hole in the posts? I am going to get a few of em but want to be sure they hsve post holes to make it easier on me....

6. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    Basically I'm looking for a short and fat atomizer. Something like the Cobra or Pulse G but short - no clones though.

7. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    So, the Kayfun is out.... gonna be too long for you.

No suggestions.

8. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    I might suggest the RSST... You can get a chamber reducer for it from Fusions Mods for $10.00... RSST-TCI
    20131219_134423.jpg 20131219_134433.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.