Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
:confused:As the title says, interested in some choices for a decent dripper for someone with some experience building. I have built coils for my Kanger heads for about 6 months, and I currently use Ehpro KFL+ V2's which I build for. I am not looking to do crazy builds at .0001 ohm with 17 strands of 99 awg kanthal in the shape of a unicorn or anything like that. I just want something above an IGO-L/W, but not as complicated as a Veritas. I completely enjoy the flavor and vapor production I get from my KFL+ clones. Price point for now is about $40 USD, but not against saving a bit more back and grab something nice a little later.

...Ok now here's how it will be used and what I like...

It's purpose will be something to try new flavors on and experiment with various coil builds while not having to devote a tank to the build. It will be only used at home, and never on the go. I want the ability to use with single coil for now, but possibly work up to quad builds as I gain more experience and practice. I like the look of the Helios deck style. Not having to deal with capturing wire under the screw head like the KF looks to be a nice feature. I use 32, 30, and 28 awg Kanthal for all my current builds. I like the idea of adjustable airflow. I would strongly prefer to stay with a SS finish, brushed, polished, or otherwise, just not a huge fan of colored devices. I would prefer 22mm diameter, but definitely not any larger. I am fine with clones, as long as they are of good quality. What I mean by quality is for example the Plume Veil clone. Not to keen on the faux gold plated deck. On the other hand my Ehpro KFL+ clones have been fantastic. I completely understand that it is extremely rare to get a clone that performs and is manufactured at the quality of an original, but we all know some come pretty darn close. I do not deal with fasttech or any other overseas supplier. I only buy from US distributors.

I know this is a pretty specific set of search criteria, and that's why I reached out for help. My own research can only take me so far, so thought best to hear from folks using different things things. If you do recomend a clone, please let me know which one. Also,

I am familiar with ohms law, I use VTC5 batt's, only regulated devices (Sigelei 20 watt mostly), but may use a mech soon in the future.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread