RDA RDA problem, please help T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggypinggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Please help, I've been using the Magma rda on my rDNA40. Everytime I use it, it works well in the beginning, but after I vape it for a while (1-2hours), it starts to work not very well (very little vapor production), then I always have to unscrew both screw and tighten it up again. It will show "New Coil Up", then I press (+) to accpet it. After that, it would work perfect like the beginning. It's very annoying because I have to unscrew and screw every 2hours, what should I do?? Thanks for helping, please forgive my bad English T_T

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
The 'New Coil' option is for a brand new, freshly built coil - that could be your problem. I'd start by rebuilding your coils, then screw the atomizer on to the rDNA40. Make sure the coil is at room temperature when you do this - don't put it onto the mod if it's still warm from when you fired/adjusted your coils. Then when you're prompted, press + for New Coil. If you need to unscrew the Magma for any reason after this, when you put it back on, press - to decline New Coil.

The reason for all of this is that the DNA40 takes baseline resistance readings on your new coil so that it can accurately give you temp control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread