4.7 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: Heartsdelight

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
My new wick when I start this thread

Not sure if the cotton has separated due to coil gunk or not. But there is not enough cotton in there. If You notice a strong discoloration of your cotton where the wick meets the coil then you need more cotton.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina

More cotton for sure. As You are guiding your cotton through pull from one side while twisting from the other. It will take a little work getting the cotton in. Once in thin your tails a bit and fluff them.

That is what I find works for me YMMV

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
How long has it been since you cleaned the coil? I also agree with the above posts, more cotton is needed. Do you chain vape?
that was week ago, i just want to try out wick so din't clean my coil .... but it acting weird lately (even with new coil), after some day my coil with break in to two (middle all burn out), yes some time i do chain vapes.

• Optimistic

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
that was week ago, i just want to try out wick so din't clean my coil .... but it acting weird lately (even with new coil), after some day my coil with break in to two (middle all burn out), yes some time i do chain vapes.

It is a learning process. The more You try, less cotton, more cotton, coil placement, coil material, you will find a happy place with your RDA. For now, try a little more cotton.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
it cant squuze in any more, is very tight as i only 2.5mm coil
That could be your problem. Too tight and it won't wick properly. You should be able to slid the cotton to the left and right without moving your coil. Not too loose either, nice and snug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread