Best flavor mtl rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Scherzhertz, Exvape Expromizer V4 is worth a look and they're reasonably priced. It's been reviewed by @Shawn Hoefer in his top air thread and Vaping with Vic.

eXpromizer
Top air RTAs
Still one of the coolest names - ExVape Expromizer V4 Review

Been playing around with one and find it quite enjoyable, and they're easy to build and wick. And they can be completely dismantled for cleaning and or maintenance.

Seems the optimal coil ID is 2.5mm, tried using 3mm but ended up with occasional dry hits due to too much wicking in the wells.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Ehpro True mtl RTA has a lot of fans, so worth getting if you like anything from a tight draw to a 'true mtl' draw. Evl Reaper RTA with the mtl kit. Dvarw Mtl v2 RTA has a large following too.

RDAs - digiflavor Etna RDA, Cthulhu 1928 mtl RDA, Vapefly holic RDA

Scherzhertz

Jul 6, 2019
    Ehpro True mtl RTA has a lot of fans, so worth getting if you like anything from a tight draw to a 'true mtl' draw. Evl Reaper RTA with the mtl kit. Dvarw Mtl v2 RTA has a large following too.

RDAs - digiflavor Etna RDA, Cthulhu 1928 mtl RDA, Vapefly holic RDA

In your opinion , which one is the best?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    What is the best high end mtl rda/rta(clone is ok??dont have money lol)i have heard that evl mtl rta are the best , some people say that kayfun lite 2019 are the best , so any recommendation?
    Check out the Coppervape Dvarw MTL v1 or v2. I have one as do several folks here (there is a rather large thread on it). It is very easy to build on and has great flavor IMO. FT has both.

The Kayfun lite 2019 is also an option. I don't have it but do have the Kayfun Prime. The build decks are identical in design and size. The Prime is excellent with flavor.

Another option would be the Hussar Project X MTL RTA. Reviews are really good for it. I have a Project X RDL/DL and it is also excellent with flavor and easy to build. I have the MTL version on order.

For an RDA I would suggest the Hussar RDA v1. It offers great flavor and is super easy to build on. That or the newer Hussar Legacy RDA. Both are MTL to RDL.

You can find the clones for all.

Good luck and cheers!

Edit to add: No one can really say "best" as it is so subjective.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @stols001, I can certainly recommend those Expromizer V4's if you fancy something different and or new. Build quality is good and airflow goes down pretty tight, seems to work better with fruit flavours than a vanilla / butterscotch / caramel liquid I initially used.

2.5mm ID coil seems optimal, SS316L 7 wraps spaced 27AWG for a warm vape or SS316L 8 wraps spaced 29AWG for a cooler vape. Both builds are good for TC, but if using Watts you could go up to a 10-11 wrap Kanthal micro coil.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have an Exovaper or whatever it's called and after having some initial HORRIFIC leaking issues, and I like it quite a bit.

It's my first top air RTA, everything wicking is backwards but I guess that is how it is, or whatever. It's a lot of fun and I would not mind owning another.

It's different in lots of ways including flavor somehow.

Anna

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2018
    Perth, Western Australia
    This is really a can of worms imo, I have a few MTL RDA's and RTA's and my current favorite is a Galaxies RDTA, but they all give good flavor when setup well. Smooth air flow and tight chimney seems to be what they have in common. The Kayfun design is a great flavor design except for me it has been pure frustration to use and build ....shaky hands.. But if I could only have one setup it would be a Profile mesh not a MTL but for flavor, coil life and consistency it's hard to beat.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I do like it. I might get another. The vape and draw just feel totally different than bottom air atomizers. Not bad just different, but yes, I like It QUITE a bit. LOL. I think I am going to start slooowly reducing my wicking and see what happens because I had to rewick it after a tank and a half.

I also carefully ordered..... The 2 ml tube from FT not the 4 ml. I am so SMART. Heh. I suppose it's a good reason to like, order another one I guess....

If I could find the extension tube and the mod in the US I would be happy. I might look later.

Anna

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @stols001, I don't know what happened with the 4ml Acrylic bubble glass. Now that's the sort of things that you need, for carry and the occasional knock or drop.

And I thought that you'd like it, its different and really good. Could do with a few design tweaks, as I'm getting unstable resistance readings.

But machining, cleanliness and packaging are really nice. And the performance when you get it right is wonderful, and I'm usually a big cloud vaper. But sometimes it's nice to change things up.

But yeah, thinking of throwing a couple of 4ml Acrylic extension kits in the next fasttech blowout.

But 2.5mm ID coil, wicking with little resistance through the coil (you shouldn't have to really force it) and at least the width of the base, fluffed but not thinned and push it down to the bottom of the wells.

That seems to work well, but at the moment using some cheap clearance liquid that isn't great. But at least its got Nicotine in it and I'm too frugal to waste it.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread