Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
@HeiSINberg

Just curious, how is that chuff top with that amount of airflow? It seems like it would be a bit much for that airflow. I haven't vaped on it, so I am just guessing. With my Origen v3, I find the smaller-bore tips work better even with max airflow.

Then again, there might be more airflow in the little Origen. Dunno.

Either which way, I love that stealth set-up. It's a quality ensemble! LOL
Yeah I'm extremely happy and I haven't even vaped it yet. It's true time will come when I get my bottom feeder. But to answer your question the drip tip actually tapers down inside, it looks bigger then it is, I really like it too. In pics it looks bigger then it is in person cause I thought the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The draw on the Origin Little 16 w/ the chuff tip is comparable with the 454 V2 w/ 2 holes 1/2 open. Its not a real airy draw wide open, but not really restricted. I still find I can direct lung hit it on the largest holes and the smallest seem to be on par with a Cyclone w/ standard top cap and air hole. I personally don't care for the chuff tip that came with it because of the taper inside. It had a tendency to collect condensation too much.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah I'm extremely happy and I haven't even vaped it yet. It's true time will come when I get my bottom feeder. But to answer your question the drip tip actually tapers down inside, it looks bigger then it is, I really like it too. In pics it looks bigger then it is in person cause I thought the same thing.

I can see that, so to speak. That's cool that it's not like a super wide bore!

I had never seen that atty next to something I knew the size of. I am amazed at its size, much like how I was when I got the Mini Volt.

Oh, and I want to say that I think the Mini Volt is another quality mod. The size is one thing, but that little joker is solid, literally SOLID!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I can see that, so to speak. That's cool that it's not like a super wide bore!

I had never seen that atty next to something I knew the size of. I am amazed at its size, much like how I was when I got the Mini Volt.

Oh, and I want to say that I think the Mini Volt is another quality mod. The size is one thing, but that little joker is solid, literally SOLID!
That's EXACTLY how this was when I got it, I knew it was small but damn. I love my mini volt, and until I get my squonker I think this will live on the mini volt with a higher ohm build. I have to admit the battery life does suck but I knew that going into it, I wish it had a little more height or width and came with more battery life and it could still be stupid small. Until this I thought my ipv D2 was small lol.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
The draw on the Origin Little 16 w/ the chuff tip is comparable with the 454 V2 w/ 2 holes 1/2 open. Its not a real airy draw wide open, but not really restricted. I still find I can direct lung hit it on the largest holes and the smallest seem to be on par with a Cyclone w/ standard top cap and air hole. I personally don't care for the chuff tip that came with it because of the taper inside. It had a tendency to collect condensation too much.
Any recommended builds?

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Anyone else pre order the Tsunami? From the few reviews/first looks I have watched it looks to be nearly perfect. After using the Temple (30mm), The Temple Mini (24mm) and the Kennedy 24 it's going to seem so tiny.
Not yet but I will be getting the Tsunami for sure. I think I'll just wait until they're actually in stock somewhere.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I messaged someone at Eciggity and was told that they should have the Tsunami in stock in 10-14 days. I'm sure all the usual suspects like VapeNW, VaporDNA, Sweet Vapes, etc. will have it as well.

Damned CNY is gettin' on my nerves!

Reactions: jhhollier

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Any recommended builds?

Both of mine are set up w/ dual 26g Ni80 2.5mm 6/7 wrap @.3Ω w/ 3mm RxW... I actually built them for battery drop off. They are a little intense @4.2v for sure, but when it drops in the 3.7-3.9v range its a very satisfying vape. I have vaped the battery down in the 3.2v range on several occasions and rarely noticed...

Reactions: jhhollier

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Got my origen little today. My god is this thing small, I've seen drip tips bigger then this thing lol. Now I just need a bottom feeder and I'll be good to go. The tip in the pic is a JMK gaper small and it's bigger by a hair.
a40e61b663907004e2f8d004e68aac08.jpg
b04937808b44517db8353769a4f0985d.jpg
7cb4debc0c773db71fdfee4d80264c81.jpg

Dude, why you gotta be doin' this to me? I keep coming back to your post to look at this thing!

Reactions: muzichead

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Awesome topper for a minvolt!
I haven't bought a minivolt cuz I just don't have a perfect minitank...
I mean, I bought a goblin mini, but I'm not happy enuf with it to get me off squonking.

But that's a great combo there, if I was gonna drip...

Got my origen little today. My god is this thing small, I've seen drip tips bigger then this thing lol. Now I just need a bottom feeder and I'll be good to go. The tip in the pic is a JMK gaper small and it's bigger by a hair.
a40e61b663907004e2f8d004e68aac08.jpg
b04937808b44517db8353769a4f0985d.jpg
7cb4debc0c773db71fdfee4d80264c81.jpg

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
The Tsunami and the NoPity are both on my MUST-TRY list! I hate that these two are on the radar but just out of reach, now. Grrr!
I really like the look of the no pity, is there any word on where they're gonna be available or is it going to be one of those exclusive facebook sales type deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread