The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ready wire

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by DaDippy, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaDippy

DaDippy Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Hey there VIP'ers! Anyone know where I can get some resistance/non resistance wire here in phoenix? I've tried a few places, and can't seem to catch a break. The only place that even carried non resistance wire that I have talked to so far was Vapor Vortex. Any help would be great since I just got my Ithaka today but no non resistance wire to build it with :cry:

2. IMFire3605

IMFire3605 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Peoria, Arizona, US
    Other than Vapor Vortex, only place I know of is Kidney Puncher, which is online here in Phoenix, San Tan Valley, though you can schedule a pick up with Craig who runs it out in San Tan Valley or wait the couple days it takes for them to ship it by mail.

3. DaDippy

DaDippy Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Just went to Vapor Vortex yesterday and all they had was silver wire, no pre made already soldered ready wires :( It doesnt look like kidney puncher had the pre made's either.

4. p_dude

p_dude Full Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Phoenix AZ
    I'm pretty sure Butt Out does on Thomas and 7th St. If you're REALLY in a bind, I have a whole spool of 30 guage wire I'm willing to share. I'm located near Butt Out. Though that may be weird! :(

5. DaDippy

DaDippy Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Phoenix, Arizona
    I appreciate you offering but I am looking for these, just want to get them locally so I don't have to deal with shipping and so I can support a local shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.