Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Have you tried it? What's it like? I keep getting drawn in by the photo, but forgot to pick it up the last time I made an order at the place that carried Real Flavors in my neck of the world woods. Now I'm wondering if I should make a special order, even though I spent more than enough on flavors last month. What are other Real Flavors concentrates that you like?

qd4TMZa.jpg

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I have not used Real Flavors concentrates (yet:facepalm:) but they seem to be developing a loyal following from what I have been reading.
I am going to go ahead and tag @Fozzy71 as he has been posting quite a few personal reviews, and maybe he will offer something useful for you. You might also want to check out this thread: Real flavors as it is a discussion about exactly that. I imagine you can get some good info there as well. :D

Reactions: tazzle

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Have you tried it? What's it like? I keep getting drawn in by the photo, but forgot to pick it up the last time I made an order at the place that carried Real Flavors in my neck of the world woods. Now I'm wondering if I should make a special order, even though I spent more than enough on flavors last month. What are other Real Flavors concentrates that you like?

qd4TMZa.jpg
I have not tried this flavor as it was never one of my personal favorite ice creams as a kid. I have a huge shopping list of their flavors I want to try (I plan to replace all my TPA/CAP/FW flavors eventually with the RF SC line) and this is not on the list. I am guessing it is a VG only flavor?

I have 27 of their super concentrates so far and like them all. Some are great as a stand alone (French Toast, Cookies and Cream, mmmm) and some like Baklava are just OK as standalone (tastes real good when sucking on a closed off tank, but the vape doesn't taste like what sucking on the closed off tank tastes like) but better suited for recipes.

I also had/have 5 of their VG flavors that I have tried and am working on vaping the remainders of: Bread Pudding > Aged Bourbon Cream > Apple Pie > Banana Bread > Samoa Cookie in order of preference. I prefer the SC flavors since I can use so little for adequate flavor in my vape and only have to steep 2 - 4 weeks instead of 6 - 8 weeks.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I have this flavor steeping but I haven't tried it yet. I will try to remember to post my impression of it in a couple days when I get to it. I remember getting blue moon ice cream as a treat when I was a kid but I don't remember what it tasted like (hoping it tasted good and I didn't just like it because it was blue and I was a dumb kid). Currently I am vaping their cinnamon roll which is pretty good. I also like their blue razz cotton candy but my favorite from them so far is strawberry milkshake. French toast is pretty good too but I also plan on trying their pancake just to see which one I like better.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
French toast is pretty good too but I also plan on trying their pancake just to see which one I like better.

I tested the pancake SC recently at 1.5% and liked it. If I ever mix it up as a single flavor it will get bumped up to 3.5%. It should make for some interesting recipes as my RF SC flavor collection grows larger. I have enough flavors already that I see some interesting pancake possibilities in my near future for testing.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Ok I got around to this flavor last night and I've been vaping it all day to let the flavor sink in. I think it's a pretty good flavor. Very fruity, mostly blueberry but you can definitely taste the orange, I think it's a solid blend of the two. If the citrus from the orange is too much for you, you could try some marshmallow or cream or something to tame it a little. I will probably leave it as a stand alone. I used the vg flavor and not the super concentrate that Fozzy uses so I used it at 10%. Also because it's vg I let it steep a long time. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread