French Vanilla Ice Cream - My HOLY GRAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
It happened about 7 years ago..

I purchased a sample pack from Pink Spot Vapor which included a sample of their "French Vanilla".. I completely fell in **LOVE**, and in 10 years of vaping / 6 diy.. I haven't discovered a flavoring that even comes close.

I found a cheap eliquid replica that contained the same main flavor from EC Blends but they changed the recipe and I've been scouring the Earth ever since.

**Pleeease** help me find this flavoring! Here are my only clues..

- The primary vanilla note is a very classic, generic, "commercial" vanilla, (NOT a vanilla bean / vanilla extract / artisan / natural / spicy flavor).. it's very classic-American and almost fake & generic but in the best way possible.

- NOT eggy, not buttery, not very custardy but may still kind of thick and may contain diacetyl.

- If you associate flavors with colors, I'd associate this particular vanilla with the colors WHITE & BLUE. It's a "classic" vanilla and almost "circus-y", even "cartoon-y" if that makes sense lol. Almost like those Vanilla Tootsie Roll taffies with the blue/white packaging but way better.

- Not technically an "ice cream", simply advertised as "French Vanilla", (Pink Spot's version had a photo of ice cream on their advertising however).

- The eliquid itself arrived as a light pink/orange color that gets slightly darker with steeping, and smells INCREDIBLE all-throughout.

- It's unlike any other flavoring or eliquid I've ever found.. TFA's French Vanilla Deluxe comes kind of close but is missing that classic/commercial/circus-y fakeness.

I don't know how else to describe it. I'm here to answer questions, I post this around once a year or two... please please please help me reunite with my one true love.

~ D.W.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I don't know how else to describe it. I'm here to answer questions, I post this around once a year or two... please please please help me reunite with my one true love.

I'm a little confused.

Are you saying Pink Spot changed their recipe, it became too expensive, or your just trying to clone it?

Maybe take that TFA flavor and add some EM or cotton candy? Check out this thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread