Real Reviews: The iClear (dual coil clearomizer)from Innokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark001uk

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Quick question - I've just bought one of these in the UK, from www.vapour-room.com , and im fairly impressed so far. However ive noticed something. Whenever i unscrew the mouthpiece, a load of juice is still retained around the bottom of it, which can get messy and/or wasteful.
Now, i have a TW v3 clearo already, and in addition to the o-ring on the mouthpiece, there is an internal seal inside the neck of the device, which serves to provide a secondary seal, and also to keep the mouthpiece clean when removing. My innokin, and two others my friends have, do not have this internal seal. However, the instructions for filling it mention the internal seal.

So my question is this- is the innokin supposed to have this seal and we've just got a duff/fake batch? Or is this seal missing and hence the filling instructions are wrong?

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
My pleasure, mate.

I got an eVic today, and a T3.

I am DONE with top coil, I have to keep twisting it, clearos.
Although, I do kind of miss the warm(hot) vapor.
It's okay, just crank up the voltage, and it warms right up.
2.4 ohm at 8 watts/4.4 volts seems to be the sweet spot.

I did order one these though, and like I said, will report back once I get it.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I recently upgraded from the Ego with CE4 clearomizers to the Innokin MVP with the iClear 16 clearomizers and 10 replacement heads for them. I am blown away by the VV MVP and the iClear dual coil clearomizers. I think the vapor produced and work horse ethic these things seem to have is great.

The only concern I have and I dont know if anyone else has had this- is that after day 5 of vaping on the insides of my tank I have 2-3 scratches and or cracks.

I did not drop the unit and when I run my finger over the top of the tank it is still smooth so it is internal. Could the juice I am using be eating the inside of the tank? I am not using anything with citrus or cinnamon, so no culprits I have heard of eating tanks in the past. The only thing that is not a tobbaco flavor is applewood.

I dont have any leaks yet either so the cracks or scratches are not through the tank.

weird right?

awoodby

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Livonia, mi
I've thus far tried ts3, vision vivi nova's and protank's.
Just got several iClear 16's with my mvp2 today and am super impressed. The vapor is both fuller but not as strong, and seems like way more flavor. I can even taste it over my cold. I'm vaping the same cotton candy I've tried in all of the other tanks.

I'm currently looking for any downsides. As easy to clean as the protanks? It does seem that it may be going through juice a LOT faster, but that may just be because I can taste it so much better that I'm chainvaping?

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
Applewood is known to crack tanks, I believe. Anything spiced, apple, citrus, some menthols even, that sort of thing. That being said, my local vape shop keeps all their sample juices in CE4's, and I don't see how their tanks keep from exploding like a wine shop in the sun, but who knows. It's scary to think what some juices may be doing to plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread